His Royal Randyness

slim

War Hero
Must admit I have never met him but hae a disliking for him.
Both he and his ex are professional freeloaders and he isn't known as Airmiles Andy for nothing.
Must admit though if I had been offered a nubile 17 year old, I would have been in like Flyn,
Or perhaps that should be porked and Yorked ;) ;) ;)

fishhead

War Hero
I liked his excuse for going and staying with his ex-con paedofile oppo was out of loyalty. Upon reflection he recognises that was a mistake. You bet it was. This story has legs and Andy has just given it some more momentum.

sampost

Midshipman
I would have thought that spotting a honey trap* would be an essential part of a prince’s education. There is no crime in having a photograph taken, even in having a photograph taken with a young girl with an intriguing navel. It is not unusual to forget having had a photograph taken. That is why we often say, “Gosh. I don’t remember that,” or “I don’t remember her having been there.”

What is the motive of the "plaintiff" for publicising her encounter with the prince? Is it money? Is it book sales, movie rights, interviews etc? Is she an ardent feminist campaigner or does she wish to ensure that the prince never again shows any interest in the “fairer” sex? Heaven forbid that we should think her motive anything but honourable!

The Prince, of course, could do one of the following:
  • Cease showing off Buckingham Palace interiors and sue for slander, setting a precedent that would discourage any others who choose this route to fame and fortune.
  • Retire to a golf estate and only appear in public when summoned by higher authority.
*Kindly note that Ms Ghislaine Maxwell is daughter of Ian Robert Maxwell (10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991), born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch (British media proprietor, Member of Parliament (MP) and fraudster). Originally from Czechoslovakia, and no relation to the founder of the esteemed Scottish newspaper, The Galloway News.

Bumped into him twice (once literally) on Outback 88

I was flight deck party for the Beat Retreat cocktail party in Hong Kong and we were told to man a rope to create a barrier for the RM Band to march up and down, we were being positioned by the CPO GI and walking backwards to move the crowd. I walked backwards and bumped into him. I apologised and he said something along the lines of, "No, sorry my fault I wasn't watching what you guys were doing!!".

Second time was in Freemantle, I was on the Ark, behind us was his ship (Edinburgh??) behind that was the Fort Grange. I had to go from the Ark to the Grange to pick up a Sea King HF T/R (Bloody Heavy), whilst on the Grange the press decided to stage a photo of him on his flight deck and Fergie on the Jetty waving. My 5 minute walk back with the worlds heaviest aircraft LRU (Ok not the worlds) became 20 as I had to walk halfway round the dockyard now!!!!

TeeCeeCee

Lantern Swinger
Must admit I have never met him but hae a disliking for him.
Both he and his ex are professional freeloaders and he isn't known as Airmiles Andy for nothing.
Must admit though if I had been offered a nubile 17 year old, I would have been in like Flyn,
Or perhaps that should be porked and Yorked ;) ;) ;)
He did the unforgivable, he got caught.

And as for his "I haven't sweated since the Falklands" defence, I hope there's no embittered ex-valets with photographs of him playing tennis.

He did the unforgivable, he got caught.

And as for his "I haven't sweated since the Falklands" defence, I hope there's no embittered ex-valets with photographs of him playing tennis.
'Playing tennis'? I never heard it called that before. Every days a school day... ;)

Seadog

War Hero
The interview did him no favours, quite the opposite. At best bad judgement compounded by bad judgement.

I read that Her Majesty is not amused and the future King Charles may make him SLJO. *
Were it up to me and such a mechanism were available, I’d bust York down to Sub Lieutenant for good measure.

*It was in the papers so may be made up and guessed at.

fishhead

War Hero
The press are now busy going through their pile of Randy Andy phots looking for examples of him sweating about the time he claims he couldn't sweat. I've seen one so far of him coming out of a nightclub looking very hot and bothered. That's the problem when you're one of the most photographed people on the planet,no hiding place.

sampost

Midshipman
The Sex Workers Education and Advocacy Taskforce (SWEAT) is a leading sex worker human rights organisation.

Can't sweat, won't sweat?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
According to a security expert, as he has 24 hour protection, where he goes, and when, is all recorded by his protection officers.

Therefore where he was, and when, would be easy to prove, so, question is, why hasn't he come forward with the evidence.

I read it on Huffpost if anyone wants to look.

Union Jack

Midshipman
According to a security expert, as he has 24 hour protection, where he goes, and when, is all recorded by his protection officers.

Therefore where he was, and when, would be easy to prove, so, question is, why hasn't he come forward with the evidence.

I read it on Huffpost if anyone wants to look.
I suspect that the FBI have already made a formal request for the relevant records to be provided - if they (or the media) haven't already been offered them, ahem, "informally" by former members of SO14.

I can also see the results of a "sweat test" being requested....

Jack

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
He forgot the old rule, if your guilty keep your mouth shut. Car crash of an interview. A wee travel request to the states in the future?

TeeCeeCee

Lantern Swinger
The press are now busy going through their pile of Randy Andy phots looking for examples of him sweating about the time he claims he couldn't sweat. I've seen one so far of him coming out of a nightclub looking very hot and bothered. That's the problem when you're one of the most photographed people on the planet,no hiding place.
They've been at it since Saturday (probably didn't sleep)

My old CO got a MVO for being his flying instructor at Culdrose, he spent more time training him than any other student, as he "had to pass" no matter what!!!!

Last edited:

Latest Threads