Hijacking other peoples threads

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Well, go on then, my thread but write what ever bollox you want to...enjoy :razz:
  2. bollox....................mmmmmmm now theres a thought.............
  3. Whoever decided that lime or orange jam was going to be called marmalade? What a crap name! What's wrong with just lime or orange jam? Strawberry Jam isn't called marmalade? Bet whoever it was gay/foreign/short/old/Tony Bliar's great grandad (insert whomever grinds your gears).
  4. Sounds like a job for Josie!! :lol:
  5. Josie have you ever been teabagged m'love? :grin: :grin:

"In the course of its history, marmalade has generated at least a couple of myths for which the Scots must accept some responsibility. One involves the belief that it gets its name from Mary Queen of Scots, as below. Another is that it was an invention of Janet Keiller, whose Dundee family built the first marmalade factory in 1797. In fact, marmalade made its first appearance in both England and Scotland in wooden boxes. It was a solid sugary mass of marmelos‚ (quinces), exported from Portugal, and first mentioned as marmelada‚ in port records at the end of the fifteenth century."

There you go shipmate ;)
  6. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Now THAT is funny
  7. I knew it, the bloody jocks! :wink:
  8. no i have not,,,,, what is that then,,,,
  9. I wanna to play water polo with Rosie!
  10. Erm, get Mr Cats to show you one night my dear, it'll be quite an experience I promise :smile:

Oh, and I you would care to film said "teabagging" I could have a look to make sure its being done correctly for you ;)
  11. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just found out....
  13. Suits you Josie

basically you gag someone during
    rear entry, produces vaginal/anal clenching.

bitches pussy was so loose i had to wolf bag her to get a good clench

Yeah baby, Yeah !
  15. oh my god,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shock.... horro,,,, revulsion....
  16. Have you tried the ice cube trick on your other half yet Josie ??
  17. nope......................
  18. What's that one called where you punch them in the head just before you chuck your muck?

Or the one where you get a blow job whilst sat on the bog having a shit?
  19. For a better ride, tell her, her sisters better.
  20. Not forgetting the 'Dirty Sanchez' - where you stick your finger up their arse and wipe it under their nose to produce a comical moustache effect.

Why the fuck anyone would want to do this not even my depraved mind can fathom.