Highland holiday.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
For those considering a trip to Scotland.

Falling for the High life (From York Press)
-
Eagle Brae Highland Log Cabins - Luxury Accommodation near Inverness
Mr. AAF
you shared useful useful knowledge about western highlands. I also want to share my knowledge :
In scotland there are many glourious scenes which makes our mood pleasent.
There are restuarants present there for serving the local people as well as the visitors.
In scotland 4 star , 5 star and luxury hotels are present.
famous hotels are
Gleneagles hotel
Glassgow hotel &
Lochness etc.

Scotland is very nice country. Its capital is Edinburgh. My brother in law is living there last four years. I have visited this region last year. Here I want to share some attractions names of Scotland. I hope this information will be useful for your uncle.
· Edinburgh Castle
· Loch Ness
· Stirling Castle
· Skara Brae
· Cuillin Hills
· Broch of Mousa

Jack, Would you like to tell me about these attractive places one by one. Because I have no idea about this region. I want to know about all destinations in detail.

See bold below

Scotland is very nice country. Its capital is Edinburgh. My brother in law is living there last four years. I have visited this region last year. Here I want to share some attractions names of Scotland. I hope this information will be useful for your uncle.
· Edinburgh Castle - In Edinburgh. Cannot miss it, highest point in the city.
· Loch Ness - Actually not as close to Inverness as you might at first think. Excellent sailing cruises, connects to the Caledonian Canal
· Stirling Castle - In Stirling. Similar to Edinburgh, see above.
· Skara Brae - Orkney, recovered neolithic settlement that had once been covered by sand and revealed after a severe storm in the 19th Century.
· Cuillin Hills - On the bonny Misty Isle, Skye, inner Hebrides and easily accessible by road bridge. Good for Munro baggers.
· Broch of Mousa - Iron Age broch on Shetland. Less famous than Skara Brae, but if you are making a trip to one you might as well go whole hog and cover both!