Higgins scandal

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by thereverend, May 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Higgins career earning must be atleast 5 million pounds, I really coudln't see him doing something like this for 3 hundred thousand euros. It doesnt make sense, if you've seen the video its clear he's shaken up, maybe he was just saying what he thought they wanted to hear to get out of an awkward situation safely! Im sure time will tell but wouldn't be suprised if this blows over, certainly wouldn't be calling him a "dirty bastard".

2. True, perhaps I was a bit hasty to call him a dirty bastard but the fact of the matter is he has still been caught with his preverbial pants down so to speak. I'm sure that there are certain ways to go about this sort of thing so as to alert the powers that be to the situation he is in. Don't get me wrong, I like Higgins and he is without doubt a cornerstone of the game. Is just a shame that he's caught up in all this.

Higgins....300,000 and the frame

3. It's not over until the Black is potted......he needs a good break to do it

4. Snooker a sport? What like darts? :roll:
    I long for the good old days with Alex Higgins pished as a fart clumping refs, Jimmy White in orbit on Columbias finest and Steve Davis...er playing snooker.

5. And naked roll mat fighting? 8O :D

2BM

6. At least you can get a sweat on caused by more than the TV lights. :wink:

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

A high profile jock with his nose in the trough, how very rare. :twisted: :roll:

8. It's well known that the richer you are the bigger a gready bastard you are. All the rich ever want is more, more, more.

9. HE has had plenty o money from his snooker .you would think there would be no need to do what he is suppose to have done .BUT! if he has the snooker should make sure he never plays the game for money again !

10. £300k for four frames?

Shoulda gone to Specsavers

S'alright, I've already got my coat, just waiting for that taxi