hig the pig -animal vegetable or mineral?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by bumblebee, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hig the pig , a mainstay of RR: Animal Vegetable or Mineral?
    Porcine? or semi-alliterative?
    Who can explain?

2. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Bumblebee (known as Bumble in Japan, Moscardo in Portugal) is the "little brother" of the heroic Autobot faction, constantly striving to prove himself in the eyes of the taller, stronger robots that he respects - especially his leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee_(Transformers)

You started it, sticks and stones and all that!

3. BB you are a WANKER!

4. Just post the bloody photo Norm and stop pissing about.

5. Could it be a case of "it`s life Jim but not as we know it"?
    But then who cares? Higs comments tend to be short sharp and even humerous. Keep up the good work Hig.

6. Sorry to bite but what is this photo and who the hell is Norm?

7. Hig for Moderator!!!!.....er....perhaps not!!! :whew: :whew:

8. Bumble Bee/Norm

I hear your daughter is a Honey!!

9. Bumblebee....Walt, Norm or wanna-bee??

[​IMG]

10. Norm is his original name, i think this one is either fourth or fifth, his Daughter he tells us is a Beautiful High Flying Barrister, and we want to see her piccie in her briefs. :w00t:

11. That could be NORM!!
    Ex Wafu Nice Wings :thumright:

12. B-e-a-utiful Barrister eh? Thanks for clearing that up! Mind his idea of beautiful might be different to ours might be best to get a mug shot first!

13. Bigbaddog, you wanna show that pic to the clothing guys.

Most of my kit has "One size fits no b*****d", stitched onto the label.

14. Different from--Similar to.

15. I didn't think it was possible but Norman in his Bumblebee persona is even sadder than Norman. Pure genius. I 'd prefer a phot of the Number 1 son, Engineering Ossifer par excellence, so we can see if he's a much as a retard as his father.
    NZB

16. Even the humorous ones.

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Been quiet over the last few days without Grumble Wee... perhaps the crystal meth has worn off?! 8O

18. Oi bumbling bee, leave orf Higgy! Without our resident Hig and Uncle Albert (oh yes, and Lingy) RR would be much the poorer for conversational intercourse. Now I suggest you buzz back to your hive (or is it hives in your case?) and ask the Queen Bee to inject some venom into you to straighten out your cognitive and conversational malfunctioning.

I'd follow Sarge's advice too and keep off the Crystal Meth.... once the effects have worn off you should go from being Freaky Norm to Normy Norm.

19. You wha' sunshine?

20. Yew herd!

Baaaaaaa!