Hiccups Remedy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Apr 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you have hiccups that just won't go away, massage your ear lobes.

2. Oh no! Not again! Caretaker get a life, pleeeeeeeeese!

3. If you have a caretaker that won't go away...........................
    Return his keys to the girls changing rooms.

4. Don't need keys have a camera in there

5. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And having seen your picture in the gallery EB, this does not surprise me in the slightest.....

'Ex Booty, Caretaker in Girls School run by the Blind and Gullible, Unlucky Them'

6. Caretaker,you really must get out more,before poor WM has a seziure!!

7. I was out most of last night, in the nick until 2am this morning but nice policeman took me home. Made sure I got in safetly.

8. You bothering wimmen again?!!

9. No, I am a social worker had to help a guy out who was arrested.

10. (WARDMASTER) If you get Hiccups I have a remedy for you. HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR 20 MINUTES WORKS every time!!

11. I thought you had a new job a as a janitor in a a block of luxury flat,s.
    Either I,ve mixed you up with someone else, or you retrained pretty quickly!

12. You really must stop hanging around public conveniences :(

13. Knew there was something I didn't like about you. Social workers are always a pain in the arse 8O

14. If sex is a pain in the arse, you're doing it wrong..but maybe a cure for hiccups!! :lol: :lol:

15. yeah i thought that to MD

16. I am now a head porter, but I have a laptop so can go anywhere bit like he Navy. So can get on line when and where I won't. No problem but I got him a lesser charge to the one he was being charged with. So not that bad. Any way I raised £3000 pounds last remembrance week for ex service personal How much did you raise I also set up the Parade for the remembrance sunday, lots of meetings. Don't get paid I have a week off work just to sell the poppies. And you don't like me. If I care I don't you are only one. I will still collect for you and others like you.

17. Never said I did,nt like you! Just did,nt get the whole social worker/janitor thing! are you a part/time solicitor as well!!

BZ for the charity work!

18. I'll have a pint or two of whatever you're on Caretaker!!!!!!!! :?

19. Don't drink Don't Smoke, Don't go with women to fcuking busy, had 2 funerals last week I had to Standard bear for. Working with th police at least 2 times a week odd hours. I am now getting ready for Remembrance day have already got 15000 poppies in my flat, meetings for a veterans weekend in London. So have no time to drink. Oh and I have a new job.

20. Do you get Hiccups???