Hi

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by noshmon, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone

Not sure if this is the right place so if not feel free to give me a slap.

I've applied to join the RM and found this site on my wonders along with Arrse. Just flicking through some of the posts here and learning what to expect and that. To give some idea of my progress for anyone interested I've got my RT next week so still a way to go yet.

Basically just another dull introduction thread so feel free to liven it up a bit :)

2. Welcome, get amongst the Mong Tiger vs Shitting Nazi thread. We need your votes.

;)

3. Assume that's the "Other half" thread. Definitely mong tiger. Don't know the history or how you guys found him, but makes me laugh every time I see him!

Thanks Soleil. Definitely helpful threads! Going through them now. I can see me not getting a lot of work done this afternoon ;)

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Welcome. RM eh? Ensure you post on here while naked and beat your postman up with a roll mat.

PS. Mong Tiger could have Shitting Nazi any day of the week. Remember that.

5. I'm on my final warning for nudity in the office so I may have to stop posting until I get home. My postman avoids me ever since he delivered a letter addressed to "Chairperson of Exhibitionism and Rubber Masks Club" through my door. Should I chase him naked with a roll mat or hide in next doors hedge and attack him from there?

6. See, why can't all newbies be sound like this young thruster?

That humourless **** Stewkatt should take note.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Haha! Thanks. In her defence, throwing her toys out of the pram did give me an hours amusement so silver lining and all that

8. You have nosh in your name. I like you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Second that statement 2DD=D

10. Blackrat

It took you hours to read that? You're a bit overqualified for the RM then.

Do you nosh?

11. Nah, I employ 3 midgets to work 4 hour shifts reading aloud and writing coherently from the drivel that spouts from my mouth.

I do nosh, but only men on Saturdays after shots of rum and licking tequila of the first person to stay still long enough

12. Blackrat

I like midgets. They take the fist.

13. Hey Nosh, did anyone get to you yet? People need friends in here.

I could be a friend to you.

[​IMG]

14. He'll go far Noshman I think.............. if he pushes back that is.

15. I like my midgets too. I have to whip the jinner one a few times when he turns my dictation into "I'm as tight as a wizards sleeve" (you have to get up pretty early in the morning to sneak something past me) but other than that they're fairly well behaved. I take them paintballing sometimes.

With a face like that I could only agree to be a special kind of friend. I want your brown babies.

I push back when I have my pushing back wig on

16. and fishnet stockings?

17. They're a daily thing

18. Blackrat

Nosher. I bet you have a real purty mouth. Real purty.