I have been given a date for my psychometric test to be a chef apprenticeship with the RFA. Yay!!
I applied for it at the beginning of August. !
Sept 1st is when the test is.
I am very nervous because I have dyslexia. I'm scared if I ask for help. I know everyone can be super nice about it. But some people don't understand how difficult learning can be when you have dyslexia.
I know you don't have to be a GENIUS! But was never able to pass my English or Maths GCSE in school.
I really want this! But I'm scared my anxiety will take over and I won't be good enough. I've been studying for this whole month in maths and mechanical compression tests but in still not improving.
I'm still very positive about going for this role! Practically I believe I have the ability to be the right fit. But academically I struggle.

Anyone got any advice?

Waspie

War Hero
I have been given a date for my psychometric test to be a chef apprenticeship with the RFA. Yay!!
I applied for it at the beginning of August. !
Sept 1st is when the test is.
I am very nervous because I have dyslexia. I'm scared if I ask for help. I know everyone can be super nice about it. But some people don't understand how difficult learning can be when you have dyslexia.
I know you don't have to be a GENIUS! But was never able to pass my English or Maths GCSE in school.
I really want this! But I'm scared my anxiety will take over and I won't be good enough. I've been studying for this whole month in maths and mechanical compression tests but in still not improving.
I'm still very positive about going for this role! Practically I believe I have the ability to be the right fit. But academically I struggle.

Anyone got any advice?

Stick this post in the RFA section!!!

Your geographically lost!!!!! :D

Latest Threads