Hi Shipmates,anyone know Barry Dean 1964-1976

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by barry Dean, May 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    I am Barry Dean ex Leading cook served on Hms Hermes 1966-68,Hms Cambridge 1968-70,Hms London 1970-72,C & C Portsmouth 1972-74,Hms Falmouth 1974-76 before i left the Navy in 1976.wonder if anyone remembers me,i'll try and find an old picture if i can. I played football for most of the ships teams.
  2. I was at Cambridge 69ish, we played 5/6/7/8/9 a side most dinner times on the all weather pitch, it was a break from sunbathing outside the gun, one of the bar staff was Lynne, young, tall blonde the other a little dark haired woman a bit older, great draft apart from the treck to find a pub.
  3. I remember the girls behind the bar i tried to get my legover with one of them but did not succeed sharkey..
    I played on the all weather pitch for hours and hours i was quite fit in them days nothing much else to do apart from the bar.
  4. If you have facebook there are groups dedicated to various branches and things and many have a lot of members so might be worth trying that too? Good luck :)