Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hi Guys,

Wilky if you are still alive,and admiral Jenkins please let me know, Please.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually know the real diamond lil's, Union Street, Plymouth, 1980's, big ships still in harbour before they sent everything to Portsmouth. Diamond Lil's used to put on a caberet act. Wilky was my sea dad at the time, but for old times sake, no more names. The Commodore Club was also a great favourite and the boss loved us all and looked after everyone. The Beer Keller, The Piccadilly bar, The star, Antelope, Two Trees, Mountbatten, etc.
I could not have had a better education, except for one man, whom I owe a great deal for seeing in me something that he new I needed and maybe recognised, that man will always be in my thoughts and memorise.
Cap't Jenkings Commander HMS Hermes. I salute you sir. Feerlees Phil. (this is a name that was given to me by my peers).

Diamond Lills had a caberet act, ia that a posh name for some slapper getting her lagging off and then some pissed up matelot sticking his head between her tits but not before Ronnie the owner had poured baby oil over them? Ronnies misses always used to sing "He's a ******" at some time during the night!

Diamond Lills had a caberet act, ia that a posh name for some slapper getting her lagging off and then some pissed up matelot sticking his head between her tits but not before Ronnie the owner had poured baby oil over them? Ronnies misses always used to sing "He's a ******" at some time during the night!

The place just reeked of class. James Bond was once thrown out for being shabbily dressed.

Seadog's rules for visiting a seedy establishment or a genuinely classy one offering seedy delights.

Go alone.

Go when on leave or travelling on duty.

Don't go to one in a big naval port or a civvy port with a grey ship ( of any nationality ) alongside. It's a small world and sailors stand out like racing dogs' bollocks. An RPO of my acquaintance was pinged by a USN CPO who knew him, in such a place....it was supposed to be their secret. Fat chance.

If you can meet the above criteria and you're in Panama, go to one of the three
Josephine's lap dancing bars. Shwing! Although there is a naval base attached to the city, since the USN left the Panamanians who are not duty go home at 1600.

Or was when I visited and had to do some research. This info is biased towards the chaps, not all chaps, and some ladies.

I actually know the real diamond lil's, Union Street, Plymouth, 1980's, big ships still in harbour before they sent everything to Portsmouth. Diamond Lil's used to put on a caberet act. Wilky was my sea dad at the time, but for old times sake, no more names. The Commodore Club was also a great favourite and the boss loved us all and looked after everyone. The Beer Keller, The Piccadilly bar, The star, Antelope, Two Trees, Mountbatten, etc.
I could not have had a better education, except for one man, whom I owe a great deal for seeing in me something that he new I needed and maybe recognised, that man will always be in my thoughts and memorise.
Cap't Jenkings Commander HMS Hermes. I salute you sir. Feerlees Phil. (this is a name that was given to me by my peers).

Just for you Phil.

https://www.newchic.com/hats-and-ca...MIi5ux39K02AIVjRAbCh1niw_5EAEYASAAEgJZHfD_BwE

Fucking hell SB, there's a memory right there.
He's just remembered the strippers on Sunday's or so I've been told. Obviously I was in church on Sundays so never went near the Safari Club, Chapel or the Fleet Club. If you got the timings right you could keep drinking from 11am through to midnight on a Sunday...allegedly!

Safari Club, Chapel or the Fleet Club. If you got the timings right you could keep drinking from 11am through to midnight on a Sunday...allegedly!
Can't remember that, fleet club 4 O'Clock club, Boobs .
Union Street cider houses, for a fruit juice, United Services & Star of the West
If I remember correctly when DL closed another pub further up Union Street called it's self DL and tried to keep the old name going, it was shite

Last edited:

Latest Threads