Hi from Spain

mikh

MIA
Only reason i'm still here is because of family commintments, and the very faint hope we might get a goverment that will make things better.

The expat comunity have every right to gripe, for the very simple reason that some of them left the country because direction it was heading in.

slim

War Hero
If it were not for family commitments many more of us would be relocating abroad. This and previous governments have kicked the taxpayer in the goolies to give the work dodgers a life of plenty.

terry_rice

Lantern Swinger
mikh said:
Only reason i'm still here is because of family commintments, and the very faint hope we might get a goverment that will make things better.

The expat comunity have every right to gripe, for the very simple reason that some of them left the country because direction it was heading in.
Same here, mate

snowler said:
How did this good thread turn so bad?
I agree, Dima must think we're all whingers, Rum Tub thumpers or sheep shaggers. Poor lad. Incidentally Morsehorse, what are the sheep like round Mazzaron, as I understand it's cold at night this time of year? :wink:

kingoftwigs

War Hero
I was in barcelona with clanky. Had a great time till some bastard pick pocketed my phone and spent 265 quid on it. And no, I didn't have insurance!

Having travelled most of the world, through good times and bad, having been to places that were at the time pox ridden but are now resorts, I cannot in all honesty think of a place that means more to me than Home.

slim

War Hero
I'm inclined to agree with you Higs. However home is being rapidly destroyed by the Politically Correct brigade.

slim said:
I'm inclined to agree with you Higs. However home is being rapidly destroyed by the Politically Correct brigade.
Not forgetting the scum walking the streets looking for anybody to give a good kicking or a car to trash. If only we could respond in the same way without being held to account which could be losing your home to pay compensation to the scum.

clanky

War Hero
kingoftwigs said:
I was in barcelona with clanky. Had a great time till some bastard pick pocketed my phone and spent 265 quid on it. And no, I didn't have insurance!
Mrs Clanky had her handbag nicked in Barca as well, which goes to show that crime happens everywhere.