Hi from Spain

Dima

Hi

Former Bootie served 1961 to 1972. Jumped the sinking ship known as the UK and moved to Spain for a much better quality of life.

Dima

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
Hola Dima
Where in Spain do you live?
I live on the Costa Calida near Mazarron. Been here 5 years,love it no chance of going back to UK !!!
Ex Chief Jenny 70 thru 92

Dima

Beunos Dia.
Thanks for the welcome Ladies and Gents.
We live in the Valencia Region, inland about one hour from the Costa Blanca coast on the edge of the "Meula de Cortes" National Reserve. Well away from the tourists.

Chieftiff. I don't know about being a lucky b*****d. When people come to Spain for a holiday, they get to return to tranquil UK whilst we have to
stay here and suffer permantley, sitting by the pool, drinking cheap booze etc. It's a bloody hard life. :razz:

Dima

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Hi there Dima,

Nice to see you’ve embraced the quaint old ex-pat pastime of knocking the old country.
Spain is Maybe OK for a holiday but it seems 90% are back here within 2 years, and the other 10% wish they were but can`t afford to leave.

Quality of life? Look at your windows, those iron bars are there for a reason

………

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
Uncle Albert
Prevention is always better than cure!!
As an ex Crime Prevention Officer for Notts Police,the only b**gers who had bars at their doors/ windows were the scroats/drug dealers,here it is a way of life!!
I don't know where you get your figures from,but hey I believe you!!
Been here for over 5 years and have not been privvy to more violence,burglaries whatever than in UK.
The reason most people return to UK is missing family mostly grandchildren etc and not having a grasp of the lingo,because they are too lazy to embrace the manana attitude,and want to turn their urbanisations into little Britain.
The health service here is second to none,no waiting times well Ok 1 week for an MRI scan,tests etc,but I can handle that.
Not having a pop just telling it how it is
lol
MH
xx