Hi, free to good home

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Tom19, May 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello guys just thought I would sign up, I have passed everything for the royal navy now waiting on a start date for ET ME. Just seen that the waiting list has gone up 6 months which is disappointing. Anyway good things come to those who wait eh? :)

Anyway I've just realised I have a book which I used to help me to pass the aptitude tests. It's called

''Practice Tests for the Armed Forces | Bernice Walmsley''

I think I paid about 8 pounds for it, So If anyone has there tests coming up your welcome to have it. I don't know how much postage will be probably about 2 pounds?.

2. Hi Tom!

Welcome to Rum Ration!

That's a very generous gesture on your part, by the way.
  3. yeah nice idea mate, if you have passed everything the wait shouldnt really affect yourself, like you said it will be worth the wait ive got about 10 months left to wait for CT and cant wait myself got RNAC in september so that should bridge the wait
  4. I recommend that you use your waiting time wisely, it's easy to become complacent now you have passed all the tests. Don't just sit back and chill out, there are plenty of things still to work on before you get to Raleigh which will make life easier when you eventually join up.

Spend the next few months getting as wasted as possible, shag loads of women, lowering your standards in this particular activity will really prepare you for what's to come, get a few tats as well for good measure, this will save precious time further down the line.

I notice you are joining as a stoker, it would do you the World of good to start drinking a pint of urine every day, preferably someone else's but it doesn't matter if you can only get hold of your own.

Hope this helps and best of luck.
  5. Thanks for the welcomes guys,

2_deck_dash I actually creased up with laughter, cheers for the heads up 8O
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Blimey, spoken like a Careers Adviser. BZ :wink:

7. You obviously haven't seen the women round here :dontknow:
  8. Join the RAF and when you deploy to the sandy place you get to stay in the Hilton. Happy days.
  9. Hi,
    You are Welcome.
    Hope you will enjoy with us.
  10. It's not that good you still get ripped off for the mini bar apparently and Paris doesn't even have a handfull to play with.
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

On the plus side, she gives head. :p
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I think we have the same person that also logs on under different usernames and posts incredibly useful info about burning DVDs etc.

Welcome Mr Spam.