Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by jdeerfc1, Sep 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI first post on here ,so be gentle with me please. Just a big shout too anybody who knows me from other sites :threaten:
  2. Hello welcome to RR.
  3. Greetings do you come in peace :threaten:
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome to RR

Go on then, if you're "known" on other sites, (in a positive manner I hope) what makes you want to be on the unofficial Royal Navy/Royal Marines site?

Just left, just joining, thinking of joining, like the uniform, enjoyed "Commando" on ITV...?

Give us an introduction fella.

5. Ditto , give us an insight mate , welcome anyway .
  6. Hi and welcome babe!

7. My Avatar is better than yours {just} .
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. Hi welcome enjoy and take everything with a pinch of salt
  10. Well here goes, joined "Raleigh feb 12 1974 (D141...L )
    " Vernon " sonar training
    Mighty MO "mohawk (F125 ) First and only sea going ship had a bit of a knee problem Left her in 76 to go and look after baby Tiffs and awaiting my knee op, had my knee op that the surgeon and fucked it up was medicaly disgharged feb 78 with a gratuity of£1200, NO PENSION now f*ck off jack thats life in a blue suit :thumbdown:
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ah, good to see you here mate, thanks for the intro.

Possibly you have already investigated whether you should've been awarded a medical pension, however the Royal British Legion is a good starting point if you haven't.

Enjoy RR!
  12. Thanks ninja, never tried for my pension ,i had contact with the "Legion" a few years ago and very good they were too , helped me purchase a wheelchair and stairlift, my current illness has nothing to do with my knee.so i dont think i would be able to claim a pension mate.
  13. Ninja_Stoker

Maybe these boys & girls can help, assuming you could do with a bit of assistance: SSAFA

They're not much short of brilliant, in my opinion.
  14. SSAFA Are good.
    My dad works voluntary for them. could find out what they can do for you mate :) :thumright:
  15. Keep pushing mate , I know a few oppos who kept digging away & eventualy got what they bloody deserved , just takes time .
  16. You are more than welcome :bball:
    One in one out---Thank **** :threaten:

PS Try ROMFT :dwarf: