Hi everyone

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Welcome to RR

Go on then, if you're "known" on other sites, (in a positive manner I hope) what makes you want to be on the unofficial Royal Navy/Royal Marines site?

Just left, just joining, thinking of joining, like the uniform, enjoyed "Commando" on ITV...?

Give us an introduction fella.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Welcome to RR

Go on then, if you're "known" on other sites, (in a positive manner I hope) what makes you want to be on the unofficial Royal Navy/Royal Marines site?

Just left, just joining, thinking of joining, like the uniform, enjoyed "Commando" on ITV...?

Give us an introduction fella.

Ditto , give us an insight mate , welcome anyway .

Well here goes, joined "Raleigh feb 12 1974 (D141...L )
" Vernon " sonar training
Mighty MO "mohawk (F125 ) First and only sea going ship had a bit of a knee problem Left her in 76 to go and look after baby Tiffs and awaiting my knee op, had my knee op that the surgeon and fucked it up was medicaly disgharged feb 78 with a gratuity of£1200, NO PENSION now f*ck off jack thats life in a blue suit :thumbdown:

Thanks ninja, never tried for my pension ,i had contact with the "Legion" a few years ago and very good they were too , helped me purchase a wheelchair and stairlift, my current illness has nothing to do with my knee.so i dont think i would be able to claim a pension mate.

jdeerfc1 said:
HI first post on here ,so be gentle with me please. Just a big shout too anybody who knows me from other sites :threaten:
You are more than welcome :bball:
One in one out---Thank **** :threaten:

PS Try ROMFT :dwarf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dondon The Quarterdeck 10
McHammock Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 40
C The Quarterdeck 39