Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hi Everyone

Hi Boys and Girls

I am a ex Royal Marine and the Secretary of the Royal British Legion in Wimbledon. We have several ex Royals and Mariners of all sorts. If you have any ditties for my newsletter to all in the club, please let me know.

Billy

The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

I am a ex Royal Marine and the Secretary of the Royal British Legion in Wimbledon. We have several ex Royals and Mariners of all sorts. If you have any ditties for my newsletter to all in the club, please let me know.

Billy
Do you really work in a ballet school for girls or is that slang for a working mens club. If it is a bite, nice one, if it is true, I worship you and your good fortune. Lucky sod, welcome aboard Royal.

Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy
Do you really work in a ballet school for girls or is that slang for a working mens club. If it is a bite, nice one, if it is true, I worship you and your good fortune. Lucky sod, welcome aboard Royal.

Fanally a real Royal Marine School of Dancing (used to be Shades in Plymouth)

Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy

You jammy swine , theres loads of ditts on this site , just help yourself Royal , or better still get them all to join RR , anyway welcome , :roll: :lol:

Anonymous said:
Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy

You jammy swine , theres loads of ditts on this site , just help yourself Royal , or better still get them all to join RR , anyway welcome , :roll: :lol:

Sorry forgot to sign in before putting the above post on ?????????? :roll:

Latest Threads