Hi Everyone

The_Caretaker

War Hero
Hi Boys and Girls

I am a ex Royal Marine and the Secretary of the Royal British Legion in Wimbledon. We have several ex Royals and Mariners of all sorts. If you have any ditties for my newsletter to all in the club, please let me know.

Billy

The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

I am a ex Royal Marine and the Secretary of the Royal British Legion in Wimbledon. We have several ex Royals and Mariners of all sorts. If you have any ditties for my newsletter to all in the club, please let me know.

Billy
Do you really work in a ballet school for girls or is that slang for a working mens club. If it is a bite, nice one, if it is true, I worship you and your good fortune. Lucky sod, welcome aboard Royal.

imom1406

War Hero
Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy
Do you really work in a ballet school for girls or is that slang for a working mens club. If it is a bite, nice one, if it is true, I worship you and your good fortune. Lucky sod, welcome aboard Royal.
Fanally a real Royal Marine School of Dancing (used to be Shades in Plymouth)

G

Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy
You jammy swine , theres loads of ditts on this site , just help yourself Royal , or better still get them all to join RR , anyway welcome , :roll: :lol:

dondon

MIA
Anonymous said:
Lingyai said:
The_Caretaker said:
Hi Boys and Girls

Billy
You jammy swine , theres loads of ditts on this site , just help yourself Royal , or better still get them all to join RR , anyway welcome , :roll: :lol:
Sorry forgot to sign in before putting the above post on ?????????? :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM Coastguard asks everyone to take extra care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to offer testing for “everyone who needs one” in social care settings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business Secretary appeals to everyone to stay calm and carry on the good work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Baroness Morgan speaking on how we can make technology work for everyone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Healthcare for everyone must prioritise women’s sexual and reproductive health and rights, says UK at UN General Assembly MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Food safety, everyone's business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM: post-18 education must work better for everyone MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: UK is committed to ensure everyone is equal, safe and empowered: Speech by Enyonam Azumah MoD News 0
P Hello everyone, I’m a new member seeking help on Verbal test Joining the Royal Navy 12
A Is it just me or does everyone have a good chest? Health & Fitness 9
Rum&Rations A Place In the Navy For Everyone? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
J Hi Everyone! Questions about Portsmouth Bases / Shore Est 15
janner Who says there is anything wrong with the French? (everyone!!!) Miscellaneous 1
N Hi everyone, Raleigh question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29
D Whats going to happen everyone who worked fixed wing The Fleet Air Arm 10
P Hello everyone, my son is starting basic training. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
P Hello Everyone! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
thereverend Where's everyone from? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 110
A Hi everyone, another newbie Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
C Medical Assistants - are they different to everyone else? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
T hello everyone Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R How is everyone else getting along? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
S Hello everyone Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
T Thanks Everyone! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Montigny_La_Palisse Has everyone got a disability or learning difficulty? Diamond Lil's 88
B How much is everyone else doing? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
Nails. Hey everyone Diamond Lil's 3
P Hi everyone Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
A Hi everyone - Regarding RN Medical Selection. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
O What does everyone think about the RN filling 'gaps' Current Affairs 18
Gollum 5 days till Raleigh.....Thank you everyone! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
W Thankooooooo everyone!!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
creddly Your average 1.5 mile (2.4km) time. (Topic for everyone) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 229
R Hey everyone, advise on tattoos please... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
J Hi everyone Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
O Why did everyone choose to join the Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 79
Chicogiz Hey everyone Social & Reunions 3
W where is everyone The Gash Barge 5
Jarhead Hello to everyone.... The Corps 32
A Hello Everyone new to this site Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
The_Caretaker Merry Christmas to everyone Diamond Lil's 16
P Hello everyone! Current Affairs 5
dondon Where is everyone The Quarterdeck 10
McHammock Tips everyone should know Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 40
C Where is everyone!? The Quarterdeck 39