Hi :D Request for A Shool Work !

Hi people, I am a French student in cartoon film 3D. I'm 20 and i'm suscribe to this forum for search informations for a school project.

For my project of the end of year, the main subject is the Navy, and I decided to realize two pictures of the English vessel " Victory ", but having no possibility of travelling in England because of the too expensive price, I'm asking for your help.

For this work, I need to have most (good quality) possible images of the inside of this vessel. Exactly, I would like photos or drawings of the captain's cabin. But I take any photo of this vessel, whatever.
I also look for all the old stories concerning this boat.

Thank you !

Ueshiba

Lantern Swinger
Lily said:
Hi people, I am a French student in cartoon film 3D. I'm 20 and i'm suscribe to this forum for search informations for a school project.

For my project of the end of year, the main subject is the Navy, and I decided to realize two pictures of the English vessel " Victory ", but having no possibility of travelling in England because of the too expensive price, I'm asking for your help.

For this work, I need to have most (good quality) possible images of the inside of this vessel. Exactly, I would like photos or drawings of the captain's cabin. But I take any photo of this vessel, whatever.

Thank you !
Bonsoir et bienvenue! :thumright: HMS Victory c'est le Vaisseau de Guerre Britannique, il n'est pas simplement Anglais.

Excuses pour mon Français faible. Si tout va bien quelqu'un peut vous aider. :dontknow:

Ueshiba said:
Lily said:

Thank you !
Bonsoir et bienvenue! :thumright: HMS Victory c'est le Vaisseau de Guerre Britannique, il n'est pas simplement Anglais.

Excuses pour mon Français faible. Si tout va bien quelqu'un peut vous aider. :dontknow:
In the words of Delboy - "MANGETOUT LILY MANGETOUT"

can everyone stop speaking johnny spicco

1. we won the war and therefore the right to speak english

2. you could be calling me a tw*t and i wouldnt know it

Oh !!! thank You ! Your french is very good :D ! (not as my english T_T)
you may to speak english, I understand ^_^

Do you don't think that somebody people don't help me in this forum ? Because your last sentence tell that he had people who can help me, but your smiley say the contrary ^^° Sorry but is so hard for me to understand ^^°

Thank you for the answer :D

slim

War Hero
shag_shacker said:
can everyone stop speaking johnny spicco

1. we won the war and therefore the right to speak english

2. you could be calling me a tw*t and i wouldnt know it
They are so now you know.
:thumright:

brazenhussy said:
if you can speak / read good enough anglais to find and access this forum- you can read / write bloody english!!!!!!!!!
BH - calm down girl I'm trying to get her to post some"artistic" frenchy phots,

dont blow it now - well perhaps she -

no better not go there

I'm trying my best to write good english but it's not my main language so please be comprehensive

I'm only here to look for some informations for my school work, and I thought that this forum would be a good beginning for my researches.

Google et votre ami Lilly

Results 1 - 20 of about 103,000 for HMS Victory images. (0.12 seconds)

Beaucoup de images , searchez vous.....

(French GCE grade E (Fail) 1976) I'm just glad the civilised world speaks the Queens English, as my French is merde :tp: ........however some of the girls in the French class at school :thumright: .......... well thats another story! :toothy3: