Hi and thanks *salute*

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Soothsayer, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank you all for your help everyone. I've calmed down just a little but my nerves are still on high alert for my interview on Tuesday.

I've read the news on what going on and reread all the t&c's. I've done a bit of history but i've read it's not heavily asked about in the interview.

Just a bit worried what electrical questions they'll ask. i've studied about ohms law and related material. But i'm sure i'll be fine.

Thank you all for a great forum.
    Wish me luck.

2. Good luck and PM Thingy if you need anything,he's our resident expert on all things ohm.
  3. That's not strictly correct Soothsayer. I'm the resident expert on Ohmo's Law...

This comprises the VIR triangle:

where V stands for Virgin
    I means Intercourse
    and R means Rabbit

Thus V=I+R, I=V/R or R=V/I

A wo/man who has Intercourse with a Rabbit remains a Virgin;

Intercourse results from a Virgin lying on top of a Rabbit;

Whilst a Rabbit may be the consequence of having Intercourse with a Virgin. :twisted: :D
  4. Thats brilliant thingy. i'll deffo remember that one.
  5. Providing the temperature remains constant??? :oops: :wink: :wink:
  6. Well passed the interview. Nerve racking but got through it. He asked about ohms law, the wiring of a plug but this is all stuff i learned in my Saffa technical high school so it was less stressful than i expected. boy did the time fly. now medical and physicall and here i come, another WE(ET). he said after summer i should be omw to Raleigh, darn - i was hoping to miss galovanting on dartmoor in the cold.
  7. where did you have your interview at?
  8. In London. So that means a slow SC check for me. :(
  9. Do call in to see Thingy while you are there