hi all

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by brazenhussy, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone- right get the social going!!
    but b good!!!!......................................................

BH xx
  2. What social? What am I missing? It's so unfair!!

3. no no no - no social----------- but I want this to liven up-- get meets sorted, RR meets etc-------------- if u get my drift?

if there was a social-- I WOULD make it public babe x
  4. Social?Can i get Benfits here?A 4 bed house and £1000 a week spending money?

Stanislav Polski
  5. Newcastle anyone?
  6. Would love to BH but am in the middle of the blue crinkley stuff at the moment. Have fun and have one for me.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Come on down to DG - only 6000 miles away (Lat/Lon: 007.3°S 72.4°E), cheap booze, great weather, beaches, and a PX...

The first Morgan's Spicy & coke on me.... :wink:
  8. And we only had to guard the crabs at RAF Gan on Addu Atoll for 6 weeks at a throw. Rum 3d old money Coake 6d old money

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Spicy is $10 (a fiver!) a bottle and coke is 15c (7.5p) a can!

10. Sgt P

In Old money that would have given us 80 single UK pub measures for £1. I think, but stand to be corrected, there are about 30 to 40 nips in a bottle so it would be 10 old shillings(50p) for 1 bottle. Then again I was only earning about £8 a week.

11. mmm - an air force officer's uniform - SF you old devil you ... ;)
  12. "Stanishav Polski" Is it true you can claim child benefit in the UK for your kids still living in Poland. I heard this on John Gaunt show "Talksport" Have you come across this one Andym?
  13. Ha Ha So your the person who listens to his show
  14. Depends on the topic, you would be surprised how many serving and ex serving AFs respond to the phone ins. I prefer it when Geo. Galloway stands in, but I must admit I carry the remote around with me for a quick machine gunning of my hi-fi for both of these talk show hosts.
  15. In reply to your question about child benefit, no for all child benefit/maintenance the child has to be living in your household at an address within the UK...

hope that helps