HGV training

Do you get chance to go HGV tests in the mob? I don't have 7.5t entitlement having passed my driving test after '97. Would like to do at least Class 2 (or whatever it's called now). Other Half reckons i'd have the chance, i'm not so sure. Do you get many wagons at sea? :)

Shakey

War Hero
I know that there are HGV/Class C drivers in the Mob 'cos they were identified for operational reasons a few years back.

I think they're loggies who drive heavy ammunition about.

Nooo. I'm after proof that i am right and logistics-manager-class-2-driver-after-taking-the-test-after-no-lessons Boyfriend is wrong.

Though i would like to drive a truck with the horn and all. Baaaaaaaap!

snapdragon said:
Nooo. I'm after proof that i am right and logistics-manager-class-2-driver-after-taking-the-test-after-no-lessons Boyfriend is wrong.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

snapdragon said:

Flick the fibbing toerags gonnads next time he's on his vinegar strokes love :twisted: :mrgreen:

wet_blobby said:
snapdragon said:

Flick the fibbing toerags gonnads next time he's on his vinegar strokes love :twisted: :mrgreen:

Oooo, no!

He just suggested to me and my soon-to-be Crab friend that we should do our HGV tests while we're in the forces. I said i didn't think i'd be able to, but would like to. Maybe my friend will be able to.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Got my HGV1 whilst in the mob,but it was for the job I had to do in Italy..
Don't think you can just ask to do it..unless you've got the right shape (ie big tits, etc:) and then maybe you can persuade the right guys!!...but maybe on a resettlement course on leaving??