Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cobs2012, Mar 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Iv got my selection interview next week and might have missed a couple of things out on my medical records just getting the details from the doctors. Should I tell them if I have missed some thing out ?

I might be slightly death in one ear and I maybe had a heart murmur. Rang the doctors to confirms this and they are going to get back to me.

Will it look bad to update my recorded at my selection interview it wasn't my fault mum told me all these things after my psychometric test :(.

2. How old are you?
  3. OMM

OMM War Hero

Your mum told you that you may have been deaf and may have a heart murmur.....

4. I wouldn't worry about it if you should go MCI critical,they will either resuscitate you or bury you.
    The first will only set you back twelve months max and the latter is free so win win.
  5. Im 23 iv had noting rong with me im not death I can here aswell as any one I think mums got altsizmers lol and shes only 48. Just a lil pissed off lol so going to get medical records checked. But when I went for the army they did my medical check at 16 and I they said it was okay so iv got no clue.

Rumrat that is true iv had loads of electric shocks over the year so o vould of beeb 6 feet under years ago hahaha
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're slightly death are you?
  7. Deaf I ment im on the mobile stupid phone
  8. It's an inanimate object, stupidity in such a thing is via user input.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. You're lol-ling the fact that you think your mum has Alzheimer's? Jesus.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Can you text up please? I'm hard of hearing.

That's actually true by the way. Left ear. Bit dodgy.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Are you writing this pissed?
  12. They do say it makes you go deaf.

As for the electric shocks, it's never wise to piss on an electric fence. Hoho, hehe, haha.
  13. Please don't join the fine men and women of the RN, you sound like a retarded thrutching ****. Stop using text speak when you have a perfectly acceptable keyboard. Now **** off and apply to McDonald's.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Did someone say something??
  15. Are you wanting to join up as a writer?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. If you have death in one ear how do you know your hearts murmuring or is that something peculiar to your species?
  17. Sorry I'm on my phone writing this and its hard. I have dyslexia so please reframe from being childish. I only did this quick. I'm sorry if my english is sufficiant enough so you can read it. But most normal people will understand and use there brains before engaging there brains and fingers I only wanted advice, I have now sorted it and I don't have any thing wrong with me hearing and a heart mermur.
    I have qualifications in a B-Tech national diploma in automotive technology at distinction distinction merit, that is equivalent to 320 ucas point or a, b, b at a-level. I haven't passed gcse english, I am very good at maths and engeering. If a teacher read my writing and find it legible. I think you are a the **** wit okay!!!!!
  18. Why is it all those that can't string a coherent sentence together always bring out the dyslexic card but always manage to spell dyslexia correctly?
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Iv put prodictive txt on now lol I have had an assessment when I went to uni if you want to read it. I don't play the dyslexia card at all.
  20. Further to Wrecker's comment I sometimes get the impression that dyslexia is used as an excuse for a general inability to communicate adequately. We have a regular (very bloody regular!) poster on here who is dyslexic yet manages to communicate and contribute with no problems. Other side of the coin, we have an occasional poster who also claims dyslexia, but is unable to reason or make a point with any kind of clarity, and I must admit comes across as pretty thick. Bit like you.
    • Like Like x 1