Hey people just a short question

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Dantheman, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently received an email from the royal navy offering me sponsorship through university should i choose to do engineering, provided i sign up upon leaving. I was wondering do i have to attend an interview or undergo aptitude tests before uni should i be selected? thanks

2. Foxtrot Oscar :D :D :D

3. If you're going in for DTUS (the defence technical undergraduate scheme) then yes, you have to do an AIB after a few interviews with your ACLO. I'm guessing you got the same literature I got last year, with the funny slidy thing saying where do you see yourself in one year? If you don't do DTUS you can still join the URNU, you still get some money (not as much) but don't have to do a return of sevice on completion.
    Hope that helps a little bit.

4. Also, if you do decide to take up the DTUS, you may wish to revise and practice your use and application of capital letters.

5. Ok then... STFU N00B AMIDOINITRITE LOL

6. Lose the attitude. If you want to be an RN officer then being able to spell is indeed a good start ;)

7. Hey i only asked a question, there was no need to say that, it's the internet :?