Hey ninja can I join as well.....?

wet_blobby

War Hero
Hey Ninja,

I took the eldest Miss Blobby to a careers fair last night and tried to get her and little miss blobby press ganged into the navy as the recruiters where there. I think the Matelots and Booties that where there "enjoyed" the visual delights shown by alot of the very nice collage staff in evidence.

Anyways, I had a quick chat and was given all the bumft on joining the Navy, the booklets are really quite good so when I have time today I will trawl through one of them and give my "alternative" captions to all the photos so hopefully you can wile away a couple of hours deciding which booklet it is from before having a make n mend to watch the footie. :dwarf:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Cheers Blobbs,

I look forward to that. :thumright: Hopefully you got the stuff you needed for the young un's. If you need any additional stuff just PM it- happy to help.

Not sure how old they are, but if you haven't seen the stuff on Welbeck Defence 6th Form College it's well worth a look- it's excellent mate, if they aspire to become an engineer.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Apologies for delay- had to do a spot of work....

Navy Slang- Bootneck "comes from the pece of leather that they used to have on the collar of their uniform".

Is that a myth? I thought a myth wath an unmarried lady.

wet_blobby

War Hero
The only time I nearly did anything like surfing I ended up on a nudist beach with an artic 4 man tent and a flagon of sheppys....but thats another story... :drunken: :lick:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Who's saying "that little scrote said he'd only borrow my i-pod for 20 minites" on page 14 and who's just been given a "Dear John" on page 18 ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skyvet Miscellaneous 0
P Miscellaneous 0
B Miscellaneous 0