Hey..I'm new to this forum!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by sendacow, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys ...My name is K and i'm so glad to have joined this forum been inthe background for a short while but thought i'd sign in to say Hello. Gota lot of interests such as reading, yoga, volunterring at the animalshelter near me and other forms of charity work....Otherwise the 9-5pm jobat the Send a Cow Chairty keeps me busy; but I look forward to chatting toyou all :))
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hello and welcome, its good manners for all new members to post a pic of themselves. Enjoy you time aboard! :D
  3. Welcome aboard, hope you brought your sense of humour and some hankies with you, there's some real nasty sailors in here.
    Not me you understand, I'm perfect. :oops: :oops: 8O :D :roll: :wink:
  4. Are you in the bracket?
  5. You work in the Senior Rates mess then 8O

edited to add...you work for Send A Cow charity? Were would you like my wife to go to, she's got a passport :thumbright:
  6. K,

Having joined our RN site, what are you after? Are you thinking about joining? Are you looking for friends to chat with? Your initial post left us all asking so many questions?????

7. Here's the link for Cows 'R Us !!

8. Welcome, good luck. Keep your helmet on and under NO circumstances post a picture of yourself on here. :lol:
  9. If you are serving, want to serve, or have served in the Royal Navy/Royal Marines or have close family who do/did so, welcome indeed! If you are just adding forums to your sad little life, why don't you take up something more interesting, like knitting? There is little point in sticking around here; you will be insulted, outraged and disgusted at best. Even I can't stand the Jack-type b**locks sometimes.
  10. Hi there ,do you take it in the brown eye, 8)

Ps ,on reflextion this is a wind up,isnt it ?
  11. Hi all,

I'm new to the forum too. Welcome to me.
  12. You can do one too, unless you are a divs bird who is willing to post some pictures of your clunge.
  13. Clunge? Do you speak english?
  14. Negative shipmate Ich sprechen Jack speak.
  15. That's like some kind of german cockney then?

er, I'm confused. I think I've come to the wrong forum. I thought I was signing up to talk about boats and things, and it looks like I got soldiers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  16. No mate, we don't do sowf of the riva 8O :twisted: :wink: