Hey Help Please!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JakeTonge, Aug 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im a ledgend pure and simple, so first of all i want sensible answers.

1) When i get to HMS Raleigh can i take my own boots cause ive heard the issue ones are cheap and horrible.

2) What are the ah showers like? im really homophobic and hate choppers. Will i be put near choppers?

3) Will it go down well at HMS Raleigh if im gay?
  2. :laughing2: Yes to all of the above

3. Don't you mean leg-end?
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hmmn, good job the username affords anonymity, eh?

1. Best bet is speak to your AFCO at your pre-entry brief, if you get that far.

2 & 3 Read, digest, remember, lest you offend: Ministry of Defence | About Defence | What we do | Personnel | Equality & Diversity | Armed Forces Code of Social Conduct: Policy Statement
  5. 1. This Code of Social Conduct explains the Armed Forces' policy on personal relationships involving Service personnel. It applies to all members of the Armed Forces regardless of their gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, race, religion, belief, ability, rank or status. The provisions apply equally to members of the Regular and the Reserve Forces. The Code of Social Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Ministry of Defence's Unified Diversity Strategy.

It seems you can only get exemption if they are Ginger.
  6. not another one.....

7. No contradiction at all there between points 2 and 3 you hilarious ****. Jaketonge? No relation to LeoTonge / Poolchamp the mong Witsend, Jonno and I outed?

We could out this one too.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  8. This might not actually be a bite.

This guy sounds like he could be some closet shit stabber member of the BNP. He hates gays because of his BNP beliefs and wants to wear his jack boots at Raleigh because he lives in them but wants to know if he can get bummed in the Focsle Lockers because he doesnt like the showers.
  9. Possibly the infamous Peter Ian Staker...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

10. If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the problems associated with being a fat ****, porky.
  11. ******* drag target.
  12. 1 = Yes mate take your own boots. Raleigh wont do boots in your size cos your awsome.

2 = You will very very close to one indeed.

3 = Justin Beiber gay? or Dale Winton gay?
  13. Da ya think?
    Damn did I just bite on your double bluff bait?
    OP. Gashest of the gash.