Hey guys

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by MBeehan, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm Mike! I'm new to the fourms

I've finally put my application in, now I'm waiting to do my tests, in July.

I've got to wait 18 months for the job I want to do. (Long time).

Either Seaman Spec or NA (AH)

Thanks for looking: D
  2. Thank you Mr Scarface :)
  3. New to the forums but joined in March?, welcome anyway :wink:
  4. Yess I joined in March :D but I've been busy with work :'( so I have had no time to post Annoying much hehe
  5. Welcome! Good luck with your tests - I have only just finished all mine this week - just waiting on dates etc now.

6. Hey Dave,

Cheers mate, they told me when I gave in my Application! I was like man thats agess away! lol
  7. Yeah but theres loads to do in the meantime to keep you occupied! And as far as I'm aware the 18 months starts from when you sit the RT (dont quote me on that though).

You've then got fitness to work on, interviews to prep for etc. All very manageable in the time scale - and if you're anything like me you'll spend loads of time researching on this, and the RN website, which will help you through all the stages.
  8. My 18 months when I handed in my App. "the waiting time is 18 months from now!" the Leading Hand said.
  9. My Wait time is 18 months, from when you pass your run test, i applied in july of last year and did run test in september of last year i will prob not get a date untill mid next year.

10. Good Luck Holly!
    mine will be Dec 10'