Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails., Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear users of RumRation,

I just thought I should apologise for my stupid and childish behaviour of late, particularly towards X.R.D and WreckerL. You see as the unwanted ginger step child of an ex marine, I was brutally beaten as a child and not given the correct amount of love and attention that a small child requires. This website only reminds me of the hatred I have for the mob and the jealousy I harbour towards those successful enough to have served. I also wish to apologies about the homophobic posts that I have made, I have nothing against gayers and to be honest don't mind the odd hoop stretching sesh once in a while either. From now on I will endevour to be nice to everyone and stop behaving like a d1ck.

Peace and love.

2. much love :)
  3. Good attempt, but I'm not sure it's spot on. This post is the kind of thing the real nails would use to entice people into a later bite. Maybe some pictures of the real nails would be better?
  4. Now then now then. All is forgiven. Plus my bum is soooo sore from taking wreckerL's willy up it all night I just don't have the energy. Plus i love you nails. I could never be mad at you xx