Hey eh!

Not new to the Senior Service (Canadian version of course) but new to this forum, found it while reading up on the current Cornwall incident, surprised I've never seen this site before. 8)

Will pop in from time to time to keep the skimmers hopping and in line of course, can't have targets floating all over the pond now can we... :D

Dolphin Code: 73

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
AfterSSE said:
Not new to the Senior Service (Canadian version of course) but new to this forum, found it while reading up on the current Cornwall incident, surprised I've never seen this site before. 8)

Will pop in from time to time to keep the skimmers hopping and in line of course, can't have targets floating all over the pond now can we... :D

Dolphin Code: 73
Hiya mate & welcome to the site!
Like your Avatar- is that a maple leaf behind the sub or an exploding StingRay torpedo? :lol:

Ninja_Stoker said:
Like your Avatar- is that a maple leaf behind the sub or an exploding StingRay torpedo? :lol:
Lol...If it's going faster then 13 knots then it's a fish, otherwise yeah it's a Maple Leaf, or us coming out of the sun via the Carib, if you look closely, you can see me with the Pina Colada just aft of the foreplanes... :D

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
AfterSSE said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Lol...If it's going faster then 13 knots then it's a fish, otherwise yeah it's a Maple Leaf, or us coming out of the sun via the Carib, if you look closely, you can see me with the Pina Colada just aft of the foreplanes... :D
Yup, think I can just make you out, can't see the umbrella in the drink though.