Heresssssssss........................jenny

The newbies are tooooooo young to remember....... :biggrin:

So JD, where have you been then? Surely you should have twigged by now that RR is the best substitute for real life (and babies in particular) since the discovery of beer.....

thingy said:
The newbies are tooooooo young to remember....... :biggrin:

So JD, where have you been then? Surely you should have twigged by now that RR is the best substitute for real life (and babies in particular) since the discovery of beer.....
Erm, well........lets see.................stupid BT kept fooking up the line intallation, in total they fooked up 18 times over 4 months :thumright:

My boy has turned into a little monster, constantly trying to hunt him down, so much so, that I have resorted to sticking him in a corner with super SUPER glue :thumright: best advice to ever come out from Super Nanny!

Jenny_Dabber said:
Erm, well........lets see.................stupid BT kept fooking up the line intallation, in total they fooked up 18 times over 4 months :thumright:
Obviously the wonderful company, they do it on purpose so they can make a return visit. Serves you right for making such a good cuppa.

Welcome back. :)

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
NotmeChief said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Obviously the wonderful company, they do it on purpose so they can make a return visit. Serves you right for making such a good cuppa.

Welcome back. :)
I don't think it was the cuppa that he kept cumming (sorry) back for :dwarf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Blue Jokes 0
ali_p Diamond Lil's 26
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 36