Here goes!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by aussiepint, Feb 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there. It's amazing what a couple of bevvies will do for your courage! I have been looking at this site for sometime and finally plucked up the courage to register earlier today-so this will be my first post folks! I am a civvie (nurse to be exact), but not exactly 'green' to military life. I have a long family history of service (UK&ANZACS), worked at a military hospital in Riyadh from 1996-2000 and have had a couple of (ahem) boyfriends in the forces. This site is really good-good sense of humour and fun, but discussion of more serious matters is bang on. So if you don't mind a civvie with a heart for the forces (especially the RM's) then I'll look forward (hopefully) to getting to know some of you more. So am off to get wine out of fridge, and will log into the chatroom forthwith. Cheers!
  2. Glad to have you with us, the more the better really. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

3. Welcome on board, iam also a Nurse(well lapsed registration) so maybe we can tell Medical dits in the chatroom untill we make the others chunder!LOL
  4. Mate, I have some beauties! :lol:
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

HELLO, we like nurses, welcome to rr.
  6. Nice avatar you got there shippers! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oy! You nicked my picture...grrr!

Fair play though; she's a belter, ain't she?! :twisted:
  8. wet_blobby

all down to you my friend, thanks, next task is to crack entry to the chatroom......friggin puter wont let me do it and I've managed to download as much flash shite as is possible..... :sad:
  9. wet_blobby

sorry, hope you dont mind, yep she's a cracker
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Take her - she makes a crap breakfast anyway! Mind you, it is a nice novelty to get a BJ from your superior officer... even better if it's a female!

11. wet_blobby

cheers mate.
  12. I agree - I really hope all the ladies in the Navy aren't like that. I've be disciplining myself so that our female counterparts will not sway my concentration! :evil:

Welcome Aussiepint. I sincerely hope you get as much out of this website as I have. :grin:
  13. wet_blobby

spend some time deployed, they are all sexualtiranasurasis, and you'll be beggin for them.... and they know it.... what was it that the pilot of a herc said whilst coming into land......."welcome back to the uk, and for the ladies on board you are now officially ugly again..." but you gotta love them.... they do a damn fine job and put up with with some shite...and give it... fair play
  14. Welcome "aussiepint" what more could we ask for than a fair dinkum Oz Krumpet who is one of Gods chosen females a Nurse. That is assuming you are female. Not that it matters around these parts we are a broad church.

Enjoy and remember it,s only Banter and irony rules.

15. Welcome onboard fellow civvie! So you have a couple of boy friends in the forces. Does the ahem mean you're a lass :neutral: or a lad :razz: ? If the latter, do you have a beard? :grin: If the former, have you thought of cultivating a beard? :wink:

16. wet_blobby

I still cant get over the "RM" bit, bet it hurts Jack.
  17. Oi Wet_Blobby, why have you pinched Rosie's ID card photo? She's not going to be best pleased. She'll set The PO Stoker on you! :wink:
  18. wet_blobby

and??? :twisted:
  19. I want him, he's not yours! :cry:
  20. [​IMG]

Is this you Aussiepint??? If so welcome!!!! :wink: :grin:

(Sorry Sgtpepper...stole your piccy..but could'nt this the same girl?)

Steve....she's female!..stay with the Stokers!! :wink: :wink: