Herald: "Plans For £22m Forces Recovery Unit Submitted To City Council"

A

angrydoc

Yup - C(r)apita are obviously the soup du jour with MOD contracts. They also have taken over pre-joining medicals - badly. The Herald obviously hasn't done its research: it indicates Capita Architects are Plymouth-based just because they have a satellite Plymouth office!

Capita seems to have had hands in all recent MoD building contracts (all the PFI SLAM stuff) and also runs Metrix. A tidy earner.

U

Uckers Cocky Dai

Yup - C(r)apita are obviously the soup du jour with MOD contracts. They also have taken over pre-joining medicals - badly. The Herald obviously hasn't done its research: it indicates Capita Architects are Plymouth-based just because they have a satellite Plymouth office!

Capita seems to have had hands in all recent MoD building contracts (all the PFI SLAM stuff) and also runs Metrix. A tidy earner.
The Herald speaks for a near bankrupt City. Any rogue in a storm.

Thought Id add extra to this after having my medical yesterday............. was the most sketchy experience in a long time. Didnt check half the things my Army medical in 09 did and half of it was done by the receptionist/secretary type person. I passed but cant say it fills me with joy as it was surreal.