Hera

I take it ive missed something, Has all of Hera`s threads been deleted? If so can someone explain why? Are we not allowed to post something that people dont agree with? Are conspiracy theories a No No? Can we talk about the Roswell incident? Why the censorship, this is Rum Ration, surely all points of view are valid.If a thread is not liked dont read it, if a thread is not replied to then it dies, again why the censorship? if its not applicable to that forum why not just move it?

Muffler

Badgeman
Probably because he didn`t come here looking for a rational debate but was looking for a free outlet for a CRUSADE.

He was thrown out and quite rightly so.

….
O shit, Am I a brown nose now???

D

Deleted 7

Hig, if you haven't figured by now that this type of thing should be PM'd to the Mod running the forum you are on. It will stop useless threads being aired and save time.

D

Deleted 7

Your eyes ain't painted on huh, Hig, you need to figure out what is pointless and what is causing trouble. Then you may figure out the answer to why they were deleted.

Hera is trouble :wink:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
Your eyes ain't painted on huh, Hig, you need to figure out what is pointless and what is causing trouble. Then you may figure out the answer to why they were deleted.

Hera is trouble :wink:

Fully agree with you JD.

If Hera had been a Matelot or even just interested in the mob in general, and a thread had wandered in the direction of conspiracy theories then I wouldn't have a problem with that. However, if all he is interested in is conspiracy theories then he should stick with those sort of websites that accomodate his interest.

I suspect you were involved then JD, Its typical you will never answer the questions that i asked, its censorship, pure and simple, if a few have complained then you have denied the rest of us from forming an opinion, that is totally uncalled for, Hera may well be trouble in your opinion, as for me, and perhaps others, you have denied us the right to form an opinion, and as for my eyes not being painted on, where do you get your witty ripostes from?

Yours

Simply Simon (Although i am sure that you meant Simple Simon)

D

Deleted 7

higthepig said:
I suspect you were involved then JD, Its typical you will never answer the questions that i asked, its censorship, pure and simple, if a few have complained then you have denied the rest of us from forming an opinion, that is totally uncalled for, Hera may well be trouble in your opinion, as for me, and perhaps others, you have denied us the right to form an opinion, and as for my eyes not being painted on, where do you get your witty ripostes from?

Yours

Simply Simon (Although i am sure that you meant Simple Simon)

Please go back to the opening of this forum and read who is the MOD, now I know that I am female and I am sure I have never been army, therefore, I am unable to remove anything from this forum.

Dear Moderator delete this whole thread its turning into farce, all i asked was a few simple questions.Which you havent answered.

D

Deleted 7

Come on Hig, don't throw your teddies out the pram. Your question was answered, just re-read the thread :wink:

dunkers

War Hero
There is no need for any of this aggro,

Hig... Hera was found to be a waste of space on Arrse who contributed nothing and only had bullshit to spout. He seemingly wanted to try the same trick on RR. From what I gather he had nothing constructive/funny/interesting to say but did his utmost to waste everyone's time.

There was no intent to cause any aggro at all, all i asked were a few simple questions. Thanks to Dunkers for explaining what happened, perhaps others on this thread could have done likewise.