Henry Herbert Tailors

Discussion in 'Bases / Shore Est' started by CortoMaltese, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have just been visited by Henry Herbert tailors who have made some suits for a couple of us here. They do things the old fashioned way and make proper bespoke suits for not a huge amount of money. We would thouroughly recommend them and they seem happy to visit any UK or overseas barracks at no charge at all.....check them out at www.henryherbert.com
  2. I'm fairly sure that if you would like to advertise your services Good CO or Bad CO would willingly oblige, so long as a payment was offered.

So stop trying to get free advertising and PAY YOUR MESS FEES :twisted:
  3. Well they came to our barracks and we were all very impressed and I promised to spread the good word. I had to pay for my suit too :)
  4. Such a polite response to blatant advertising. The prat has also made the same post three times on ARRSE.

Any way seems to cheap for my liking.
  5. Why is everyone getting so angry? They just made me a great suit, I promised them to put in a good word, this seems the best way of doing it, I have got four hours to kill at Northolt and it seemed the best way of doing everything. Chilax everyone.
  6. Why not put in something that would be of interest to us such as:

When will the Gut reopen
    Telephone number of the girl who gives the best head in Malta
    Where the cheapest bar is in Valletta.

This is a site for Matelots not fckn mannequins.

Now go away you suit wearing mincing twot :twisted:
  7. Methinks the lady doth protest too much