Help!!

Dear Rum Ration,

Looking in the mirror this morning, I discovered that I have become a complete and utter throbber. Shocked at this appalling discovery, I went into a bit of a panic. Happily, I remembered that the compassionate members of Rum Ration are always there to help. So, can you please advise me as to how I can de-throb myself by Christmas?

Thanking you in advance,

Gombear

Gombear said:
Dear Rum Ration,

Looking in the mirror this morning, I discovered that I have become a complete and utter throbber. Shocked at this appalling discovery, I went into a bit of a panic. Happily, I remembered that the compassionate members of Rum Ration are always there to help. So, can you please advise me as to how I can de-throb myself by Christmas?

Thanking you in advance,

Gombear
Bleach your mince pies and you will be fine mucker!!!

I made the mistake of chucking the bleach in my mince pies before taking up the orbital sander. Now I can’t see a thing and I think I’ve killed the f***king dog!! Am I making progress?

Gombear said:
I made the mistake of chucking the bleach in my mince pies before taking up the orbital sander. Now I can’t see a thing and I think I’ve killed the f***king dog!! Am I making progress?

Kick the dog, p1ss on the wife when she slumbers, throw a brick through your neighbours window and develop the thousand yard stare.

You will either be dethrobbed, or divorced :roll: 8O :D