Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help With Royal Marines

Im 16 Yrs Old and currently trying to Join the RM. I have passed my physcometric exam and Passed my medical but i got defeered because of my weight. I am around 59KG (60-61 on a good day) And as you proberly know you have to be 60+ So comfortabely around 63-65kg Without hassle. Im having so much trouble with putting on weight and training at the same time.

Aerobic Excercise im doing around 2.5 Mile run every weekday and upping it somedays to 3miles. I just have a few questions as i want to get fit and ready for the PRMC !

What would you guys recomend Running each day? (In Miles & what time trying to beat/match)

I do Pressups,Situps,Pullups. Should i be doing any others if so wich ones?

What foods are best for me to eat? If you could recomend a days worth of food e,g Breakfast,snack,lunch,snack,tea that would be fantastic. Any more help will be appreciated.

slim

War Hero
Brownie123 said:
Lol the email address was forced upon me :safe: .
& Thanks 4 the warm welcome :)

Forced on you...............and you want to become one of Her Majesties finest. :toilet:

If you want to put some wieght on sup some beer....works for me :thumright:

Nut...er ex-rubberdagger will sort you out with training and food etc...he's a phizz kid.

Welcome to RR.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Royal Marines in Malaya...help please! The Corps 9
MoD_RSS Royal Marines help secure Afghan village Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Marines help Afghan locals pitch in Current Affairs 0
soleil Mail: "US Marines Intercept Drugs Worth £6m With The Help Of Royal Navy Helicopters" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Royal Marines help blind man up Ben Nevis Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Marines help clear Helmand route of IEDs Current Affairs 0
P Royal Marines - Help Needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
B HELP OUR WOUNDED ROYAL MARINES Charity 0
R HOW - Help Our Wounded - supporting injured Royal Marines The Corps 24
G Royal Marines Officer, help please. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
P USMC Officer Candidate seeks help from Royal Marines The Corps 8
TechFin RFA or Royal Navy? Help! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
S ARK ROYAL CREW - HELP NEEDED Bases / Shore Est 15
MoD_RSS News story: MOD choose The Royal British Legion to lead help for veterans MoD News 0
Bad CO Modeller Seeks Help: Royal Navy Photos Wanted History 1
MrIndeed How similar is the royal navy entrance test example to the real thing? (Also need Help) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Drills Help England Women’s Rugby Squad" Sports and Adventure Training 0
N Help - tom wilkinson - hms ark royal Current Affairs 12
soleil Would You Like To Help Shape The New Royal Navy Website? The Fleet 3
L Royal Navy Psychometric Test Help Confused! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
soleil Herald: "Royal Navy Recruits Help Clear Up In Torpoint" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy teams help prevent tug sinking MoD News 4
E URGENT Please help Ashtead Royal British Legion Current Affairs 0
S royal navy help The Gash Barge 53
soleil Guardian: "Royal Navy Crew Help Douse Antarctic Research Station Fire" The Fleet 1
M Help please on fitness levels for applying to the Royal Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
S Need abit of help on the Royal Navy Fitness levels Health & Fitness 3
M marine cadet unit needs help for Royal event Charity 4
G The Royal Fleet Auxiliory q & a session help! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS Highways England funds study to help £2.5m rivers scheme become a reality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Normalisation should help deliver Israeli-Palestinian peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to help ensure fair treatment for armed forces MoD News 0
slim An Urgent Appeal to help Smudge Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Unique partnership will help better prepare prisoners for release MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Winners announced of £7.6 million fund to help give babies the best start in life MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure video calls help all prisoners maintain essential family ties during pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Planning Inspectorate is improving the application process for Nationally Significant Infrastructure and Common Land Projects. Help us get things MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Domestic abuse: open letter to employers on how to help workers find the right support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Self Assessment customers use online tax payment plans to help spread the cost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Record number of Armed Forces personnel help with Covid response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government proposals to help more people in problem debt MoD News 0
N Help with dads naval service. History 1
MoD_RSS £213 million UK Government funding to help UK scientists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding for innovative space tech to help solve problems on Earth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over £200 million boost to upgrade UK labs to help scientists tackle COVID-19 and cut emissions MoD News 0
P Haven’t been paid... please help UPO 6
B WW2 Uniform Id help required History 17
MoD_RSS Up to 30,000 workers to help reap 2021 harvest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Up to 30,000 workers to help reap 2021 harvest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New trade barriers service launched to help British businesses export internationally MoD News 0