Help with Medical and thoughts

J1994

Hello,
I have recently completed the Psychometric Tests and I am now in the process of completing a medical questionnaire as well as preparing for the interview.
I am going in as a rating hopefully but have noticed that the questionnaire talks about people diagnosed with low mood may be unsuitable. This has got me worried due to having had a 'diagnosis' of low mood back in November 2015 which was caused by a relationship that ended not long after, however after speaking with the GP we both agreed it was a light diagnosis and although given tablets I didn't use them. Will this affect my medical or can I present this towards them?
Any help on this would be brilliant thank you.

photface

Lantern Swinger
I believe you have to be 2 years clear of anti depressants so in November 17 you would be safe. Look at JSP 950 to see the criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photface

Lantern Swinger
I think it would be a very good idea to not only get a full copy of all of your GP notes (costs about £18) and a letter from the GP explaining exactly what the low mood was, the reasons and if you actually took the antidepressants (if you take the unopened pill packet into the GP they may be able to say you didn't take any)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Naval Medical Appeal HELP! Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Press release: More than 380,000 people in Gaza will receive live-saving medical treatment with help from UK aid MoD News 0
H im not sure if there is any point of appling because of medical HELP PLZ! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
D Medical help Joining the Royal Navy 2
T Help for a medical appeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
sj25105815 Failed medical - Appeal outline help please. Joining the Royal Navy 4
T5igger Help with medical (sorry!) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
C Medical help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S Muscle imbalance medical help Health & Fitness 4
L Unique Medical issue HELP Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
R Help needed medical deferral or fail? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
C Medical Branch help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
S Medical help!! Health & Fitness 8
J Medical Help Health & Fitness 2
S Medical Test-Can someone please help? Health & Fitness 4
B Medical Officer Cadetship Forms! HELP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
C Medical assistant (SM) Interview in a few weeks, help needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T Need Help on the medical! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
M NEWBIE MEDICAL HELP - DENTAL!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
D medical help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
S Medical Assistant - All arms commando course - Help? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
C Aircrew Medical help... The Fleet Air Arm 13
Rum-dooer Help!............yet more medical worries Health & Fitness 14
MoD_RSS Government launches cross-sector Working Group to help address multiple small pension pots MoD News 0
R I need help sorting my late fathers 6 off 1939-45 medals & 2 off Mention in Dispatches Certificates. History 9
MoD_RSS Hundreds step up to help smaller employers Kickstart Britain’s recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Information Campaign to Help Brits Prepare for EU Travel Changes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plan to help protect care homes from coronavirus over winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to help hospitals introduce digital prescribing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for help to solve our data challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How the UK Internal Market Bill will help to boost the Scottish economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help pension schemes seize long-term opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New flood warnings for Upton-upon-Severn to help communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Assessing the global ceasefire to help fight COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government investment to help build robots for nuclear plants and batteries for electric aeroplanes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost to help healthcare suppliers improve cyber security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £30 million boost to help unlock land for new homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New voluntary calorie guidelines to help industry tackle obesity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New framework contractors appointed to help stop mine water pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flower power to help car journeys this bank holiday MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministers call on councils to help deliver digital connectivity ambitions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 64 million meals claimed for as Eat Out to Help Out enters fourth week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans UK looking for new ways to help ease the pressure on the National Health Service and continue processing claims safely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Early years support package to help close Covid language gap MoD News 0
S Need help RFA 4
MoD_RSS More than half a billion pounds to help people return home from hospital MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British experts help Mauritius protect coral reefs from oil spill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Legally binding targets to help “build back greener” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New help on offer for disabled people working from home during the pandemic MoD News 0