Help with Medical and thoughts

Hello,
I have recently completed the Psychometric Tests and I am now in the process of completing a medical questionnaire as well as preparing for the interview.
I am going in as a rating hopefully but have noticed that the questionnaire talks about people diagnosed with low mood may be unsuitable. This has got me worried due to having had a 'diagnosis' of low mood back in November 2015 which was caused by a relationship that ended not long after, however after speaking with the GP we both agreed it was a light diagnosis and although given tablets I didn't use them. Will this affect my medical or can I present this towards them?
Any help on this would be brilliant thank you.

photface

Lantern Swinger
I believe you have to be 2 years clear of anti depressants so in November 17 you would be safe. Look at JSP 950 to see the criteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photface

Lantern Swinger
I think it would be a very good idea to not only get a full copy of all of your GP notes (costs about £18) and a letter from the GP explaining exactly what the low mood was, the reasons and if you actually took the antidepressants (if you take the unopened pill packet into the GP they may be able to say you didn't take any)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk