Help us design a new psychological treatment (research study)

Help us design a new psychological treatment!​

• Are you a UK Armed Forces Veteran?
  • Did you experience an event during your military service that led you to question your actions, the actions of others, the kind of person you are or the kind of world we live in?
If so, we are running a research study to develop a treatment to help veterans come to terms with such experiences.

Your involvement would help us ensure the treatment we develop targets veterans’ needs.
Participation is anonymous & confidential.

You can make a difference! :)

For more information contact Dr Victoria Williamson: [email protected]

[Research study - King's College London & Combat Stress]

Alfacharlie

War Hero

Help us design a new psychological treatment!​

• Are you a UK Armed Forces Veteran?
Yeah.
  • Did you experience an event during your military service that led you to question your actions, the actions of others, the kind of person you are or the kind of world we live in?
Yeah. Down the zoo on a T22 during a 9 month deployment. I won’t go into details.
If so, we are running a research study to develop a treatment to help veterans come to terms with such experiences.
Nice one
Your involvement would help us ensure the treatment we develop targets veterans’ needs.
Participation is anonymous & confidential.
Doesn’t matter. I’ve told most.
You can make a difference! :)

For more information contact Dr Victoria Williamson: [email protected]
Keep going, I’m nearly there!!!
[Research study - King's College London & Combat Stress]

This is your 3rd attempt this year using identical posts, what, exactly, is your ulterior motive?
Hi, I am sorry for re-posting this. We are still looking for participants and my aim was to re-advertise the study. I tried to delete the previous thread to avoid duplication but I couldn't. Please delete what's not appropriate - thank you.