Help to source a Petty Officer jacket

Hi everyone

Not sure if this is the right place to start but here goes.

I play clarinet in my local Town Band and amongst many annual engagements we march on Remembrance Day, this year being my 50!!! I was hoping to wear my old uniform suffice to say it has shrunk (or I've grown) so I am trying to find out where I can purchase a new Jacket. Can anyone help with advice on where I can get one, have already tried ebay!

For info I joined in 1974 left in 1981 as a PO WEM(R)

Any help much appreciated

Kevin

kevinuk1 said:
Hi everyone

I play clarinet in my local Town Band and amongst many annual engagements we march on Remembrance Day, this year being my 50!!! I was hoping to wear my old uniform suffice to say it has shrunk (or I've grown) so I am trying to find out where I can purchase a new Jacket. Can anyone help with advice on where I can get one, have already tried ebay!

Any help much appreciated :thumright:
ask Slim? he might lend you his :w00t: you could be a PO REL(air) for the day :w00t: :thumright:

Kevin

scouse said:
kevinuk1 said:
Hi everyone

Any help much appreciated :thumright:
ask Slim? he might lend you his :w00t: you could be a PO REL(air) for the day :w00t: :thumright:

Kevin
Mine was binned after my 55th Birthday, the day any reserve liability ended. Must admit though that if they had recalled me it would have been more than a little tight :w00t:

Hi Scouse its good to see that special type of humour has not gone away, good job I'm a brummy otherwise I might take offence :thumright:

That was as much use as a chocolate fire grate :toilet: