Help to prove a chief wrong

Hi everyone. I am in Ganges at the moment on a weeks holdover until I can learn my trade at sultan. And the chief has just challenged me to find out what a harry Gomez is and what a walbart machine are. He's a chef by trade so any help will be much appreciated.

And Chiefs are never wrong, personally I was never wrong, frequently mistaken, but never wrong ;)

Plus I think you'll find the tinned tomatoes are Arrigonis, not Harry Gomez. If they're not, see the previous sentence :)

Hi everyone. I am in Ganges at the moment on a weeks holdover until I can learn my trade at sultan. And the chief has just challenged me to find out what a harry Gomez is and what a walbart machine are. He's a chef by trade so any help will be much appreciated.
What has he said that you think is wrong? o_O

According to your post, all he's done is set you a challenge.

A Harry Gomez is a procedure where a 3 badge Stoker will lure you to 3P ammo store, have you inspect a ringbolt while inserting two fingers into yours, then smear a 'tache under your unsuspecting nose. You will then resemble famous RN chef, Harry Gomez, Puerto Vallarta flotilla, 1812.
Walbart - to imbibe cheap gassy lager purchased from famed American retailer Walmart until one is compelled to regurgitate emitting the distinctive yodel of bubbles and stomach contents "baaaaaaaaart".

Last edited:
And Chiefs are never wrong, personally I was never wrong, frequently mistaken, but never wrong ;)

Plus I think you'll find the tinned tomatoes are Arrigonis, not Harry Gomez. If they're not, see the previous sentence :)
But remember that time You thought You were wrong. But weren't...? Was that not as close as You came to being wrong?..;)