help!! telling ur grandparents!

When I needed to get my parents to sign the consent form for me joining the ROC they both tried to talk me out of it... well actually they both tried to SCARE me out of it. It had no effect: made me more determined than ever! I KNEW I was a MAN at 16... it's just since then that I've serious doubts... :roll: :wink: :grin: ...not about joining ...about being a bloke! :lol:

dondon

MIA
Always_a_Civvy said:
When I needed to get my parents to sign the consent form for me joining the ROC they both tried to talk me out of it... well actually they both tried to SCARE me out of it. It had no effect: made me more determined than ever! I KNEW I was a MAN at 16... it's just since then that I've serious doubts... :roll: :wink: :grin: ...not about joining ...about being a bloke! :lol:

Showing your Feminine side there AAC , :???: :???:

hi all
Just to let you know,I told my grandparents that i am joining the mob!
they were shocked at first but very please and proud of me!!!
thanx for all your support.
ship_rat

pierheadjump

Midshipman
Just remember .....you will be wearing a uniform that is known all over the world, Get a trade ...get a life... get pissed/bonked etc before you get killed/ forgotten screwed by politicians.

Sorry Lad, I wish you The Very best Of Luck as do we all. I for one am deeply proud of you.
Wear it with pride

and tell them, all of them Mum, Dad Gran . I'm leaving soon I.M joining THE ROYAL NAVT

Talking about telling them you are joining up, what about when you tell them you are leaving?
I could tell my Dad was disappointed I was no longer going to be in uniform and I forget how many times people said to me "leaving after 17? What about your pension?"
Loved my time but never regret leaving before I got too old to start a new career.

Latest Threads