Help - restarting my application

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ShanLupo, Sep 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I applied to become an officer earlier this year got all the way through to my fitness test and had to withdraw to family circumstances at the time. Do i have any chance of recommencing my application? if so how wud i set about this?

thanks in advance
  2. Fine officer material. Get someone to phone the AFCO on your behalf and tell them that you want to join but haven't got the common sense about how to do it.
  3. Harshnessity. :wink:

ShanLupo; I'd start by trying to construct a legible sentence and reduce your reliance on chav speak, innit.
  4. sadly i wouldnt re apply if u had to pull your application earlier this yr you should have known about the wait and this will make you look a fool when they ask why on you aib
  5. Yeah wot e said, he bin dere and dun dat innit. :roll:
  6. Many thanks
  7. Is Raffer due an O2 tag yet?
    Stop giving people incomprehensible gash advice on subjects you know fcuk all about you plank.
  8. Are you re-applying for COTW? knobhead
  9. Hi Shanon,

The best thing to do is either pop-in or give the office you went to a ring. Explain what happened and why you pulled out your application. They will then be able to advise you on whether you can just pick from where you left off or redo anything which has gone out of date.

Ball is in your court young lady, if you want it get off your backside and do something. They won't come looking for you with the current jobs market.

Best of luck

10. Consolidating his position, methinks. :wink:
  11. i guess i should let you two know-it-alls advise everyone on everything ey, no ive not been there and done it but just giving my 2p worth. Ever since joining this forum ive been dragged into the shitty banter and unuseful replies so guess i just got carried away
  12. JUST STOP!
  13. You make me want to return to a life of violent crime.
  14. Return?
  15. You've not earnt 2p of worth yet to give. The know it alls have the knowledge or experience that you lack, they also won't make out they do know what they're talking about if they don't.

You are giving wrong and bad advice based on knowing nothing.

Stop being a cnut.
  16. It won't make her look a fool at all. I was in a similar position a couple of years ago, and had to pull out of my officer application 1 week before my AIB due to an injury sustained playing squash, and re-applied (all be it not for officer) about a year later with no problems what so ever.

Just go into the AFCO, explain what happened, and take it from there.
  17. Thank you very much all of your help. Found it very amusing reading everyones hilarious comments. I may talk in chav speak but i dont feel the need to reinforce my inteligence on an online forum.
  18. That's all very well, BUT. There are many people who post on this site that are currently serving in the navy that are involved with training or recruitment. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to suss out some individuals. You may even come across some of them in your AFCO or at AIB or in training and they will have the upper hand. If you are going to apply to be an officer, why not show that you have the correct credentials and level of intelligence not to stoop so low that you appear to be chavy (is that even a word).

You never know who you are talking to......