Help required (slow death).

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pugfrom83, Jan 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a poll on a footy website I use on the best way to kill a knobhead on there.

ALL of the options are soooo boring and far too quick. I have put a little ditty regarding keeping cnut in a cellar etc but could do with some inspiration. I will steal some of your idea's and plagurism (sp?) will be rife.
    It has to be slow and painful. I have already lopped off various parts and dripped battery acid into the orifice's. Other than that, all idea's welcome

2. i would personally start by cutting his cock off with cheese wire and pulling their hair out one by one with tweezers and anchor them to the ground in a press up position with some sort of blade or chainsaw underneath and wait for them to collapse on to it.

(chainsaw bit may be of a movie)

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

More info required about the intended victim please Pug. I can then devise a suitable death.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...get him to join up?! :?

5. comes on under many different log ins. Very negative and always reckons he is "in the know" with the directors when in reality he knows f'ck all. very very immature [email protected]

6. Sorry mate, can't help. I don't condone that sort of thing

7. Sounds like "Nails"

8. How about, trussed up like chicken, coated with clay, threaded onto a good heavy spit, and slow roasted over a good well tended log fire (breathing holes for nostrils allowed) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

9. This could be a job for Jack Bauer, he is very good at that sort of stuff.

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Whoever you may be, JJ will throw a track when he finds you've hacked into his account.

11. slowly boiled in oil whilst listening to sue boyle sing now thats a horrid way to die. Nah nobody could be that cruel. :D

12. Restrained and forced to listen to endless, loud, “rap music†would be a start. Then a live video stream of family and friends going about their daily life would un nerve whoever it is. Not quite knowing the point or what might happen. A family pet meeting a messy end would reinforce that tension.

Now, pain. A mini drill for teeth would be a good starting point. When that gets boring (see what I did then?) there are mutilations and amputations of the bodily extremities. They would hurt a bit. Finger ends, toes, feet; you get the idea. One of those little gas blow lamps like the cooks use would be good for cauterising. When there’s not much more left, an injection with pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride. That should be totally paralysing and hurt quite a lot; right to heart failure.

13. Is it me?

14. Sorry, I was having a wank over the Haiti pics, and was in my happy place. Normal service has been restored, and I hate everything again.

15. Im off for an asxphicsey wank!

16. I've got it. Cut his fcuking head off........ really slow! Job done :wink:

17. Pug: Sounds like someone has really got up your nose mate.....lol

18. Just trying to help!

19. More imagination needed though.

I'm edging towards that 6 rats inside a biscuit tin strapped to his waist so they when they eventualy get hungry enough they would eat through into his stomach.

Or the old tie him face up on the ground over a couple of bamboo shoots. I believe they grow approx 1" or so a day. Watch as he tries to arch his back untill eventually it is no good and the shoots slowly grow through him.

20. Pug have you ever heard of Vlad the dracul or ss was better known Vald the Impalor. you a ten foot pole, grease. Then it up your enemies as a stand up and you a long slow death. Hope that idea helps :D :D