Help please!

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by LRO, Dec 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LRO

I work for an Oil & Gas related company (not recruitment) and am currently involved in a skills mapping project (MoD are aware of this project) , linking the needs of the Oil & Gas Industry against the qualifications/competencies of exiting military personnel ( we have nothing to do with recruitment its a tool to clarify where skills are most transferable for the forces people and for the industry its to give more clarity to them when looking at CVs from forces people). I'm currently gathering information to complete so I have the correct and most up to date forces information to use. I have a very short form that clearly shows information required. This tool will be really beneficial to all those looking at a potential move into that industry on leaving the forces. Please feel free to pm me and I can get you the information and form. I really need some help to move this project forward. Many Thanks in advance!