HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by divingnow, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GENTLEMEN PLEASE COULD I ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN SUPPORTING THE STAFF AND STUDENTS AT SMQ SOUTH AS WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON AN EPIC JOURNEY TO WESTMINSTER ABBEY FROM HMS RALEIGH. THIS IS TO TIE IN WITH THE SUBMARINE REMEMBERENCE SERVICE.
    PLEASE VISIT WWW.justgiving.co.uk/submarinerslondonrun ANY DONATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ALONG WITH ANY SUPPORT ON ROUTE, WE START ON MONDAY THE 29TH OCTOBER HEADING TOWARDS EXETER, THEN PROCEED TO YEOVIL AND ANDOVER THEN HOUNSLOW AND FINALLY ARRIVING IN WESTMINSTER ON FRIDAY 2ND NOVEMBER. ALTERNATELY CHEQUES COULD BE SENT TO SMQ SOUTH, EXMOUTH BLOCK, HMS DRAKE, PL2 2BG. CHEQUES PAYABLE TO SUBMARINERS LONDON RUN.
    [/b]THIS IS ALL IN AID OF CHILDREN WITH HEART CONDITIONS
    Gents, if you have served in the Submarine service in the last 20 years the chances are that you know one of the runners, we have a Coxn, Nuc1, TG Tiff, wrecker, OA, TI and an old fire control fag running,as well as the students.

2. STOP SHOUTING!! please. :director: :laughing6:

See you week on Friday - good luck.

3. Gone deaf but still gave. Best wishes team

4. Rod gearing and Topstop your help is greatly appreciated, Rod, the coxn with us believes that he may know you from O boats, is this a rum ration nickname or an old Diesel boat name

5. Have PM'd you

6. POLTO, My 15 year old daughter has just explained the stop shouting joke, she found it very funny. The text was entered by a colleague of mine at SMQ "missesreardoorqualified" i will explain the stop shouting joke and we will all chuckle together, these machines will never catch on !!!!! lol :thumright:
    ps. see you in london , you may be fit and well, i bet we are all knackered.

7. Me fit? Blimey. There's a turn up!! :w00t:

Yes - looking forward to London... :downtown: :eek:ccasion5: :hello1:

8. explain to me now divingnow

9. All the lads are ready to roll, the vans are packed and the good old British weather hasn't let us down, looks like its giong to tip down for most of the week. Its suprising how a pussers tracksuit can take years off ageing Warrant Officers. Keep supporting us, come and shout abuse if your near us, the blog site has dits on where we will be and when.
    If you havn't already, visit www.justgiving.co.uk/submarinerslondonrun

10. Worked in the OA`s and controly`s work shop in Dolphin and down many SM1 boats but spent all my sea time on S+T`s so unlikley .

Good luck and Best wishes

Topstop.