Help needed

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Apr 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    Being black I worry about death as I have been told that when you are about to croak you turn pale.
    This is extremely disturbing as in years to come someone might dig my half rotted carcass out of the ground and think I was a bleedin honky. This is more frightening than death itself.
    As there are no bones in a Jake (That's like a white mans c0ck only much bigger), there would be no way of telling that in life I was rigged like a three badge donkey.
    Also as I was born free, my hoop has never been subjugated to the filthy honky habit of stretch the ringo, so there would be no tell tale signs there either.
    I was whipped heartily once, but that's another story for diamond Lil's.

So put your collective heads together and try to come up with a few suggestions of what I might have put in my coffin to indicate I am a true bruv. :D :wink:

Edited to ask the first friendly (Or even horrible MOD) who happens along to put this thread into Lils or the gash. TA :D

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Sorted bro'

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Handcuffs, kirby comb and baggy pants.

4. Your 9mm handgun.

A KFC family bucket.
    :D

5. I would like to thanks you as a real bruver.
    [​IMG] :D :wink:

6. Afro wig and 70's flares!

7. Be buried in your best threads 'bro
    [​IMG]

8. I'm liking this wreck's I surely own some wicked threads,. Every brother wants to strut his stuff even at the pearly gates. 8)

And the idea of bling is good as long as the thieving undertaker don't rob a poor brother. :twisted:

9. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

pimp your coffin?
    [​IMG]

10. Your crew/posse.

You could also consider having your coffin airbrushed with a painting of this ilk:

[​IMG]

Naturally minus the white girl

11. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

Alternatively have your passing recorded in this venerated work

link