help needed

hello all,

Can anyone please help me...After attending many a pickle night and receiving my rum for defaulters...can anyone tell me the vessel from which the rum is dispensed?? i am after one.....i think they are called
Scuttlebutts but am not sure...most messes have one. They have brass
letters "God Bless the Queen"...this is really bugging me!!!!!!! Please help.


Fat Matelot
They are like rocking horse shit, if you find one for sale let me know, please. The one at HMS Drake has been valued at £18500. buy a car for that. Good hunting

Similar threads

Latest Threads