Help needed for Junglies farewell flight.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Wondering if anyone can help. The junglies are doing a farewell flight this Monday the 21st March in their Seakings around the West country.

I've got some relatives (saddo's) who want to wave and cheer at the Helo's as they fly past...... Is there a time table for the flight or does anyone know the timings? The area I'm interested in is the Taunton/Norton Manor area of Somerset.

Cheers.

There you go WB combined SB & Bal
Posts above and even you should be able to work it out, just remember they are UK times and not down under times?

Well they have taken nearly all reference to the crabs out of the story now, only a vid re Coastguard and RAF in the piece. Lots and lots of comments thought :)

Then there's the vid re Former SAS Helos sitting in a hanger, er one Yellow (crab) one Grey and Red RN Air Sea Rescue and a green un, how they deduce these were SAS is beyond me

Well they have taken nearly all reference to the crabs out of the story now, only a vid re Coastguard and RAF in the piece. Lots and lots of comments thought :)

Then there's the vid re Former SAS Helos sitting in a hanger, er one Yellow (crab) one Grey and Red RN Air Sea Rescue and a green un, how they deduce these were SAS is beyond me
It's the Wail, they can't spell SAR!