Help me play with new toy

Just bought an Apple i touch i pod but cannot get it to connect to my orange wi fi connection in house. It recognises it but the padlock icon appears and despite typing in wep password it will not open :threaten: . Any ideas or should i stop squandering my money and grow up ??

BoxKickerSubs

Lantern Swinger
catwalk said:
Just bought an Apple i touch i pod but cannot get it to connect to my orange wi fi connection in house. It recognises it but the padlock icon appears and despite typing in wep password it will not open :threaten: . Any ideas or should i stop squandering my money and grow up ??
Far to many moving parts for me.

the_matelot

War Hero
I don't mean to state the bleeding obvious here but are you sure you're entering the correct WEP key including case sensitivity?

BTW, WEP is crap and can be cracked in 59 seconds. You're far better off upgrading to WPA2 if you can.

stilling his post i brought a game called ship simulation 2008 and installed it but i go to play it and turns off the game.

Any help will be grateful.

HookieBuntz

Lantern Swinger
catwalk said:
I reckon you should eat the banana

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Speaking of orange and very slighty off-topic, I saw an old episode of Weakest Link last night on TV and the question was:

"What fruit is also the name of a colour?"

The (male) contestant answered:

"Heineken!"

8O :oops:

catwalk said:
Grow Down... Go outside and stop the first 6 year old you see give him or her a bag of sweets and they will have it running in minutes.

Or

Just take it back to the shop :money: :money:

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
Speaking of orange and very slighty off-topic, I saw an old episode of Weakest Link last night on TV and the question was:

"What fruit is also the name of a colour?"

The (male) contestant answered:

"Heineken!"

8O :oops:

Off topic too: but

On Family fortunes one contestant answering questions for cash at the end was answering TURKEY to 5 of the questions asked - Wasnt a dry eye in the house -laughed so loud I farted!

sgtpepperband said:
...or buy a Creative Zen Vision. Same price, better battery and compatibility... :wink:
Theres your answer right there ^^ :)
And with Creative products, there's none of that "permissions" or "Copyright" malarky ;)

Erm, so i'm told

PINCH said:
catwalk said:
Grow Down... Go outside and stop the first 6 year old you see give him or her a bag of sweets and they will have it running in minutes.
PMSL!!! :thumright: