Help me play with new toy

Discussion in 'Bloody Computers' started by catwalk, Oct 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just bought an Apple i touch i pod but cannot get it to connect to my orange wi fi connection in house. It recognises it but the padlock icon appears and despite typing in wep password it will not open :threaten: . Any ideas or should i stop squandering my money and grow up ??
  2. Far to many moving parts for me.
  3. i always find that changing the batteries makes it buzz better
  4. Buy a pair of boots compass and map! And head for the hills
  5. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

I don't mean to state the bleeding obvious here but are you sure you're entering the correct WEP key including case sensitivity?

BTW, WEP is crap and can be cracked in 59 seconds. You're far better off upgrading to WPA2 if you can.
  6. stilling his post i brought a game called ship simulation 2008 and installed it but i go to play it and turns off the game.

Any help will be grateful.
  7. Press the 'ANY' key :batman: :?:
  8. I reckon you should eat the banana
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Speaking of orange and very slighty off-topic, I saw an old episode of Weakest Link last night on TV and the question was:

"What fruit is also the name of a colour?"

The (male) contestant answered:

8O :oops:
  10. Grow Down... Go outside and stop the first 6 year old you see give him or her a bag of sweets and they will have it running in minutes.

Just take it back to the shop :money: :money:
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...or buy a Creative Zen Vision. Same price, better battery and compatibility... :wink:
  12. You must have last week's model. I'd upgrade to the new version if I were you.

13. Off topic too: but

On Family fortunes one contestant answering questions for cash at the end was answering TURKEY to 5 of the questions asked - Wasnt a dry eye in the house -laughed so loud I farted!
  14. Theres your answer right there ^^ :)
    And with Creative products, there's none of that "permissions" or "Copyright" malarky ;)

Erm, so i'm told [​IMG]
  15. PMSL!!! :thumright: