Help me play with new toy

catwalk

Badgeman
Just bought an Apple i touch i pod but cannot get it to connect to my orange wi fi connection in house. It recognises it but the padlock icon appears and despite typing in wep password it will not open :threaten: . Any ideas or should i stop squandering my money and grow up ??

BoxKickerSubs

Lantern Swinger
catwalk said:
Just bought an Apple i touch i pod but cannot get it to connect to my orange wi fi connection in house. It recognises it but the padlock icon appears and despite typing in wep password it will not open :threaten: . Any ideas or should i stop squandering my money and grow up ??
Far to many moving parts for me.

the_matelot

War Hero
I don't mean to state the bleeding obvious here but are you sure you're entering the correct WEP key including case sensitivity?

BTW, WEP is crap and can be cracked in 59 seconds. You're far better off upgrading to WPA2 if you can.

stilling his post i brought a game called ship simulation 2008 and installed it but i go to play it and turns off the game.

Any help will be grateful.

HookieBuntz

Lantern Swinger
catwalk said:
I reckon you should eat the banana

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Speaking of orange and very slighty off-topic, I saw an old episode of Weakest Link last night on TV and the question was:

"What fruit is also the name of a colour?"

The (male) contestant answered:

"Heineken!"

8O :oops:

PINCH

War Hero
catwalk said:
Grow Down... Go outside and stop the first 6 year old you see give him or her a bag of sweets and they will have it running in minutes.

Or

Just take it back to the shop :money: :money:

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
Speaking of orange and very slighty off-topic, I saw an old episode of Weakest Link last night on TV and the question was:

"What fruit is also the name of a colour?"

The (male) contestant answered:

"Heineken!"

8O :oops:

Off topic too: but

On Family fortunes one contestant answering questions for cash at the end was answering TURKEY to 5 of the questions asked - Wasnt a dry eye in the house -laughed so loud I farted!

sgtpepperband said:
...or buy a Creative Zen Vision. Same price, better battery and compatibility... :wink:
Theres your answer right there ^^ :)
And with Creative products, there's none of that "permissions" or "Copyright" malarky ;)

Erm, so i'm told

PINCH said:
catwalk said:
Grow Down... Go outside and stop the first 6 year old you see give him or her a bag of sweets and they will have it running in minutes.
PMSL!!! :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS News story: Government and top sports bodies to help children play more sport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen: New UK aid will help stop the spread of coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further assistance to help the marine development sector from MMO MoD News 0
C Help a Collector Hobbies & The Great Indoors 21
C Uniform Help The Fleet 10
MoD_RSS Dame Louise Casey calls on community partners to help with COVID-19 rough sleeping crisis MoD News 0
F Looking for information about Grandads pre-war ship service record... Can anyone help? History 8
MoD_RSS Help with mortgages to continue for homeowners affected by Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill will help your business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Additional £58 million to help Scotland tackle coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Care home support package backed by £600 million to help reduce coronavirus infections MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure video calls to help prisoners maintain family ties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government guidance to help Britain's top sportsmen and women to return to training safely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance launched to help get Brits safely back to work MoD News 0
Stirlin Help to buy. The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS British Gurkhas and UK Government rescue mission to help stranded Brits in Nepal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Information for Help to Buy: Equity Loan customers during Coronavirus (COVID-19) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £6.1 million funding boost to help high streets and town centres through pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lifetime ISA rules changed to help people whose incomes are affected by Coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech will help keep the criminal justice system moving during COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New mental fitness tool launched to help military enhance mental wellbeing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK firm pioneers technology to help communication in hospitals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clinical trial approved to help the NHS treat COVID-19 patients using plasma MoD News 0
MoD_RSS TALL Security Print export to Kenya with help from UKEF MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19 adoption support fund scheme to help vulnerable families MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS works with tech firms to help care home residents and patients connect with loved ones MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 3D printers band together to help the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Peter volunteers to help the community MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Getting help if your business is in distress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra support for schools and parents to help cope with coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS asks people to share their coronavirus symptoms to help others MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Help find new ways to ease global disruption: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary: NATO joint action can help to stop coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MHRA approves new life-saving breathing aid to help keep coronavirus (COVID-19) patients out of intensive care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A trial using nature to help reduce flood risk hailed a success MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Driving tests and MOTs for heavy vehicles suspended for up to 3 months to help tackle spread of coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Payment Holidays offered to Help to Buy homeowners affected by Covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A raft of ideas to help track down the elusive water vole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £8 million to help vulnerable people apply to the EU Settlement Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Just a minute: Spare 60 seconds to help save lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS E3 statement on €5 million to help fight coronavirus in Iran: 02 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Africa Minister champions UK leadership to help educate girls and end preventable deaths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work continues to help those affected by flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Savers can earn 50p for every £1 they save with Help to Save scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Experts to help tackle poor behaviour in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help businesses with off-payroll working rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GTR's Try a Train days help to increase passengers' confidence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New pharmacy referral service to help patients avoid hospital readmission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Early years apps approved to help families kick start learning at home MoD News 0