help! ... it might be the end of the world ...

This morning there is a flaming yellow orb in the sky. Don't remember seeing that before. Is it the end of the world? A punishment for all our sins and wickedness???

:clock:

golden_rivet said:
This morning there is a flaming yellow orb in the sky. Don't remember seeing that before. Is it the end of the world? A punishment for all our sins and wickedness???

:clock:[/q
Not a space shuttle is it?

:toilet: I remember seeing it on our trip to Malta, it was fkin large and fkin hot, while it was pissing down here, it reached ......... 42C .......... out there and we baked, even in the air con, fkin marvellous, flew back last Sunday to all this shit weather, always the downside isn't it !!! Malta sun, highly recommended. :tp:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Sunday AM -8 in Dunners, but we get lots of sun, oopps I mean big yellow thing in the sky.
NZB
I thought you kiwi lot where snowed under down yonder and mighty winds a blowing?? near Arthurs Pass, is that viaduct thing still standing.

Backpacker1uk said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Sunday AM -8 in Dunners, but we get lots of sun, oopps I mean big yellow thing in the sky.
NZB
I thought you kiwi lot where snowed under down yonder and mighty winds a blowing?? near Arthurs Pass, is that viaduct thing still standing.[/

Is that wishing well still by the stream?

golden_rivet said:

:clock:
:angel12: if thats the case I'm just going out to add to it.......it's a dry warm sunday morning and theres not much traffic about.......hmmmmm time to take suzi out for a spin :clap:

I may be gone some time :highfive:

I am starting to think that Golden Rivet has a point. The sky is a strange colour this morning. Its a little bit paler that the colour of the text I am using

hehehehe

Don't you just love the British weather, especially when you're on a foreign!!!

Dubai. Big Bright Yellow Hot thing is the norm.
Elsewhere is the ME it's treated with suspicion until some fanatasist takes credit for it.

In a bit of a panic this morning because on glancing out of the bedroom window IT was up again and bright enough to burn yer eyeballs out. A quick dash downstairs to check on the Beeb 24 hour news channel for reassurance and phew!....yes the grey clouds with big black spots of rain are back with us for Monday and Tuesday.......had me worried for a while though!
'Oh to be in England now that July is there'............well I am and I'm a bit dischuffed!