Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HELP! invaded by wildlife!

Always_a_Civvy said:
So Rosina, when are we going to have a family photo posted on RR of you and your large happy family of felines and Vince the PO Stoker, or cat, or..... ?
20060202image0002yn6.jpg

Alfredo and Vincenzo, see not a PO Stoker in sight!

andym said:
Thers only a wee red cross!!!!!!

Sorry was having technical issues, had to get the PO Stoker to assist. I am not very computer literate, I am more your fluffy cat loving, chocolate mini roll eating, gaiter wearing lawyer!

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
So Rosina, when are we going to have a family photo posted on RR of you and your large happy family of felines and Vince the PO Stoker, or cat, or..... ?
20060202image0002yn6.jpg

Dunno about that. That big grey thing looks suspiciously like a stoker lounging in the Mess square to me. :oops: :lol:

This is the last known picture of Cookie before she died, she was a bit nervous towards the end, we reconed she knew the Jimmy was out to get her.

cat.jpg

RIP
…..

rosinacarley said:
brigham600 said:
Dunno about that. That big grey thing looks suspiciously like a stoker lounging in the Mess square to me. :oops: :lol:

Really? It looks like a cat to me. However, what do I know? I try not to be sea going

Must be the ships cat , love to stroke a nice pussy now and again !!!!!!,Moist or Damp , I don't mind which , there both lovely :roll:

dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
brigham600 said:

Really? It looks like a cat to me. However, what do I know? I try not to be sea going

Must be the ships cat , love to stroke a nice pussy now and again !!!!!!,Moist or Damp , I don't mind which , there both lovely :roll:

Get yr own!

On a further news note, this morning's offering is the insides of something! Really nice just before breakfast on a monday morning!

rosinacarley said:
dondon said:
rosinacarley said:
brigham600 said:

Get yr own!

On a further news note, this morning's offering is the insides of something! Really nice just before breakfast on a monday morning!

Nice bit of Offal for breakies ,yumyum :roll:

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
20060202image0002yn6.jpg

Thanks Rosina. They're very cute. I feel sorry for the PO Stoker though, lying there with his face, whiskers and tail buried beneath his tummy so that his fellow pussies can lie on top of him! It's clear then that the PO Stoker is Top Cat or the Alpha Male as the Catwatching book makes clear that TC would allow such behaviour. As least we now know that the PO Stoker, Vince, is covered in brown fur and still has the red pennants from sewing his name in red chain stitch on the back of his collar. I'm surprised that the Chief at Raleigh didn't pick up on that when he was in his first week there. Declining Naval standards! It would never be tolerated in Civvy Street or on board HMS Citizenship. :roll:

Now the RNR have much higher standards, and of course Civvyland!

Steve.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Thanks Rosina. They're very cute. I feel sorry for the PO Stoker though, lying there with his face, whiskers and tail buried beneath his tummy so that his fellow pussies can lie on top of him! It's clear then that the PO Stoker is Top Cat or the Alpha Male as the Catwatching book makes clear that TC would allow such behaviour. As least we now know that the PO Stoker, Vince, is covered in brown fur and still has the red pennants from sewing his name in red chain stitch on the back of his collar. I'm surprised that the Chief at Raleigh didn't pick up on that when he was in his first week there. Declining Naval standards! It would never be tolerated in Civvy Street or on board HMS Citizenship. :roll:

Steve.

Dear Steve

It is quite clear that you are completely deranged! That is a cushion you numpty!

The top cat in our house is me, all furry creatures and PO Stokers know their place in the pecking order.

As for RNR standards, that is a whole other thread.

Now would you like to contribute something sensible by posting a piccie of something cute and furry?

rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:

Steve.

Dear Steve

It is quite clear that you are completely deranged! That is a cushion you numpty!

The top cat in our house is me, all furry creatures and PO Stokers know their place in the pecking order.

As for RNR standards, that is a whole other thread.

Now would you like to contribute something sensible by posting a piccie of something cute and furry?

Me, re-arranged! Surely not? As for deranged, ah well...

Is PO Stoker not a furry creature? Does he not sport a beard, like stokers traditionally wear, or did he sell it on ebay along with other items of purloined pusser kit when he was released from the mob?

You're TC? Well I'm not really surprised. What with a naval hierarcy operating at home: Stokers at the bottom, Leading, Able, and with the new 'un, Baby: Ship's Cats in the middle, and lower deck lawyers at the summit, of course! If you acquire a Communicator however, just remember s/he'll be at the pinnacle of the household.

Now for a pic of something cute and fluffy...

[align=center]
photo-head_above_water.jpg
[/align]

Is it a polar bear or a bootneck under Arctic training?

And then there's...

[align=center]
what_daylight_savings_time_feels_like.jpg
[/align]

And better still...

[align=center]
an011722.jpg
[/align]

...it's the beard I'm after (mine was almost as big as that once! Oops, boasting again!)... :lol:

Latest Threads